RB ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB ?

Just a thought, but would getting a proper young right back be a better approach than sifting through dozens of crap strikers ?

Isla, after a shaky start, has settled well and now looks comfortable, but wasn't he a right wingback before he came to us and therefore more comfortable higher up the pitch ?

Maybe if we picked up a decent young rightback who could defend, it would allow Isla to play right mid and free up Vargas to play up with Austin - keeping the Isla/Vargas link that works well, and more chance of goals from Vargas

Smacks too much of common sense mate and dont forget that wherever Harry has been he always overloads on strikers.

Comment

We where linked with Fabio from Blardiff, that's not a bad shout mate.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        We where linked with Fabio from Blardiff, that's not a bad shout mate.
        Faboi would be perfect. Already knows the club, comfortable on either side and has some prem experience and won't demand huge wages with the way cardiff are going.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Faboi would be perfect. Already knows the club, comfortable on either side and has some prem experience and won't demand huge wages with the way cardiff are going.
          How would he be perfect? He was absolute dogsh*t in his last spell here!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            How would he be perfect? He was absolute dogsh*t in his last spell here!

Comment

He wasn't dogsh*t, he was okay. In a terrible team bereft of inspiration, he actually showed some desire and tenacity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                He wasn't dogsh*t, he was okay. In a terrible team bereft of inspiration, he actually showed some desire and tenacity.

Still young, good backup. He would be perfect because he is a back up and that is all. He isn't a guaranteed starter.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I don´t rate him either. Bad positioning in defense IMO.
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                    I don´t rate him either. Bad positioning in defense IMO.
                    That why we have coaches, hmmm.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      That why we have coaches, hmmm.
                      The problem is that he loses his concentration and cannot stick to the plan. Not the only player to do that obviously, but bad concentration is not easy to amend by coaching, if it was he would still be in ManU. Think we could do better, but hey, could be worse as well...
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Nasser HAS to be the new TW surely?!... No other fan agrees with your opinions on anything!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Nasser HAS to be the new TW surely?!... No other fan agrees with your opinions on anything!! haha
                          Oh no, how heartbreaking, I can't believe that no one agrees with me... what a shame, well no point continuing to be happy supporting my club and backing the team and management the whole way regardless of who is there because ultimately it isn't my decision who is in that position, it is my decision to support them regardless. Might as well just berate other people and disrespect them without actually having any valid backing on anything I say, just being pretentious and disrespectful to fellow fans and supporters of THE SAME CLUB because why not? Why should they be happy supporting my team when I'm not? Why should they enjoy going to matches when I don't? I can't have that happen, it would kill my vibe and mentality of hatred and passionate dislike of the way my club is run. But instead of going and supporting another club that stands more for what I believe, I'm just gonna stay here and insult people who like the club until they hate it as much as I do or until I find a way to make the people running this club who paid money to do so and are still paying money to do so change the way the club is run to suit my selfish and incorrect needs.

Ooooorrr... I could just not care about what you have to say about me because it is just going to prove to be unnecessary and insulting. I think I will stick with this option.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Oh no, how heartbreaking, I can't believe that no one agrees with me... what a shame, well no point continuing to be happy supporting my club and backing the team and management the whole way regardless of who is there because ultimately it isn't my decision who is in that position, it is my decision to support them regardless. Might as well just berate other people and disrespect them without actually having any valid backing on anything I say, just being pretentious and disrespectful to fellow fans and supporters of THE SAME CLUB because why not? Why should they be happy supporting my team when I'm not? Why should they enjoy going to matches when I don't? I can't have that happen, it would kill my vibe and mentality of hatred and passionate dislike of the way my club is run. But instead of going and supporting another club that stands more for what I believe, I'm just gonna stay here and insult people who like the club until they hate it as much as I do or until I find a way to make the people running this club who paid money to do so and are still paying money to do so change the way the club is run to suit my selfish and incorrect needs.

Ooooorrr... I could just not care about what you have to say about me because it is just going to prove to be unnecessary and insulting. I think I will stick with this option.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              No, no. He was dogsh*t.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2