QPR will live or DIE....tony fernandes quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR will live or DIE....tony fernandes quote

QPR will 'live or die' by decision to keep Harry Redknapp in charge, admits chairman Tony Fernandes.......

Read more http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-10002569.html
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Reading too much into the quote, more about premier league survival. He is sort of just stating the obvious.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Reading too much into the quote, more about premier league survival. He is sort of just stating the obvious.
      Exactly.

Comment

Odd choice of words though.

Comment

Fernandes will "live or die" by decision hopefully..

Comment

This time next season no matter league we are in, half of this team wont be with us again.

Sherwood will clear everything out and promote a couple of youngsters into the 1st team set up. Ryan Manning and Petrasso namely.

Comment

I see that even now some supporters prefer to plug their ears not to hear the penny dropping.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Odd choice of words though.
                "Newspaper in sensational headline shock"

Comment

This time next season no matter league we are in, half of this team wont be with us again.

Sherwood will clear everything out and promote a couple of youngsters into the 1st team set up. Ryan Manning and Petrasso namely.
                  If we've got Sherwood next season, whatever league we're in, we are screwed...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                    How do you know that sorry?

Comment

Can you give me a hand with my accumulator this week please?

Comment

Why ? Young managers have to start somewhere , how do you know he wouldn't do really well and come in with fresh ideas ?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          Why ? Young managers have to start somewhere , how do you know he wouldn't do really well and come in with fresh ideas ?
                          I actually think Sherwood would be the perfect fit to work with Les and Chris Ramsay at starting a whole new page and programme at QPR. Dragging the youth system up from its knees integrating youth players into the 1st team. Building something, leading us into the new training ground.. Remember it was Sherwood, Les and Ramsay who brought through Bentaleb and Mason into the Spurs 1st team.

Comment

Don't really get the anti Sherwood stuff. A highly rated coach who did well in his short stint at Spurs. If we end up in Championship exactly sort of manager we should be looking at.

Comment

I actually think Sherwood would be the perfect fit to work with Les and Chris Ramsay at starting a whole new page and programme at QPR. Dragging the youth system up from its knees integrating youth players into the 1st team. Building something, leading us into the new training ground.. Remember it was Sherwood, Les and Ramsay who brought through Bentaleb and Mason into the Spurs 1st team.
                              Yeah I agree mate . The whole place needs a breath of fresh air and I think someone like him would provide it

Comment

Working...
                              X