No announcement yet.

Signings over the last few years who are worth more than when we signed them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signings over the last few years who are worth more than when we signed them

I can only think of two - Austin and Taarabt (who we've more or less missed the boat on).

Shocking really. Any I'm missing?

Good thread and it shows hoe badly we've been doing things.

I think we owe Spurs 25% sell on, include the wages over the past few years.

We need to stop overpaying in both departments, transfer free's and wages.

Comment

Yun?
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Wasn't Rio free?..... If he dont make the list he really is $hit
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Saw a list somewhere of the over 50 incoming players in the last 3 years although that includes loans. Our transfer policy has been #####ic since we "got rich".

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Wasn't Rio free?..... If he dont make the list he really is $hit
            I doubt he is worth more than when we signed him. A one year deal means that he's out of contract in the summer...

Comment

we're 5hit and we know we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Yun?
                That's a good point, how much did we sign him for?

Comment

Dunne, Taarabt, Austin, Simpson (sold), Rob Green, Yun, Fer, Henry, Barton (Free transfer), Remy, Mackie. Those are the players sold In the Fernandes era who we got more than we paid for and could still get more.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Dunne, Taarabt, Austin, Simpson (sold), Rob Green, Yun, Fer, Henry, Barton (Free transfer), Remy, Mackie. Those are the players sold In the Fernandes era who we got more than we paid for and could still get more.
                    Theoretically, since all of them remain with us apart from Simpson, Mackie and Remy. And I doubt we'll get anything like what we paid for Sandro or Mutch or Fer or even Caulker.

Comment

Dunne is off the glue factory after us surely? 36 this year and his legs have been letting him down already this season. Sandro was a total waste of money for a crock too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        Theoretically, since all of them remain with us apart from Simpson, Mackie and Remy. And I doubt we'll get anything like what we paid for Sandro or Mutch or Fer or even Caulker.
                        That is literally the whole point of this thread, the theoretical side of it. How would we know how much we would get for the others, Sandro, Mutch and Caulker are still improving and I have to disagree with you about fer, we will easily make more money on him, with the performances he is putting in. Although why would we sell him?
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Dunne is off the glue factory after us surely? 36 this year and his legs have been letting him down already this season. Sandro was a total waste of money for a crock too.
                          I mean, he certainly held his own against the top scorer in this league, and plenty of other matches, so I don't think he is worth less than the free we signed him on.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            bleearrrgh
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Harry out...
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                              X