Matt smith Bristol city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt smith Bristol city

What a handful this lad looks I know he's on loan from Fulham but worth a look ?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one trick Pony and loaned out by Fulham a side struggling to a lower league side

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
      What a handful this lad looks I know he's on loan from Fulham but worth a look ?
      Too Young.

Comment

Worth a punt if the price is right ? Just thought he looked quite handy

Comment

Pointless if we haven't got wingers capable of getting a cross in

Comment

Yeah true Herts hoop

Comment

No chance, lower league lump.

Comment

Freeman looks decent too
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Better than Zamora

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                    You have got to be havin a laugh the geyser is ####, just a big lump to knock it forward to awful'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ideal for the style of long ball football we play at home dunne long ball to Zamora etc

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                        Pointless if we haven't got wingers capable of getting a cross in
                        Spot on

Comment

Many players from lower divisions impress in the FA cup. One game doesn't mean they are quality.

At the moment for the next 4 months, we need an experienced striker to help Austin.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

He was with Leeds when we played them last season and looked pretty useless!
                            "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Absolutely no way. Type of front man we need has to have a little pace, be more of a poacher. The outstanding forward on display at the weekend was John Stead. Absolute class, and much more the type of player we need, but not really one for the future. I'd still pick him over all our other forwards bar Chas.

And now of course the whole tournament is wide open. There is as much evidence that a cup run helps league form as it does hinder it, but I wouldn't expect anyone at LR to have figured that out. Plus we might be needing that extra revenue......
                              Last edited by hal9thou; 26-01-2015, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X