Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Interview Part 2: Our youngsters and the first team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Interview Part 2: Our youngsters and the first team.

I think we have to forget about new signings this window. Maybe another striker and that's all. However, after watching TF interview part 2, I am very optimistic that some of our youths may be giving a chance in the first team. One statement that impressed most was when he declared that he was always told that none of youngsters are good enough to make the first team. However, under the guidance of Les and Ramsey, he was told that there are at least FIVE players that could make it to the first team! He also made it clear that the way forward for the club is the academy.

I'm sorry but QPR don't do youth. The youngster we sold to Brentford is a quality young player. But we sold him.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      I'm sorry but QPR don't do youth. The youngster we sold to Brentford is a quality young player. But we sold him.
      Josh Hunt-Laurent?

Comment

Just watched the interview - sounds good and seems like we are moving in the right direction.
        I think that Petrasso has the highest chance of breaking in to our first team first, as he has to be as good as hoilett etc. at the moment on the wings?

Comment

Personally never seen josh Laurent play. Have all you experts on our youth team seen a lot of them then?

Comment

Any names other than Petrasso?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

This one's for you V, this is what our clubs all about right. At least we're getting something back from the old days!

Comment

We did not sold him. Les was very disappointed to see him leave. it was the player decision.

Comment

Harry doesn't do youth but TF is the owner so grounds for optimism.

Comment

We did not sold him. Les was very disappointed to see him leave. it was the player decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      Maybe he thought he wouldn't get first team here?

I'm really pleased Tony wants our youth to work, at least he's doing something about it. This kind of feels like the QPR we know, it kinda lost it way for a good few years.

Comment

How many sounding boards does Harry need?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          How many sounding boards does Harry need?

Comment

Blah blah sounds good blah blah nothing happens......= typical Fernandes

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              Blah blah sounds good blah blah nothing happens......= typical Fernandes

When phoney came in to the club, he said we need state of the art training complex to attract young talent.

Now he says, we dont need top top training ground, we only need a philosaphy. lol
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X