• Time
  • Show
Clear All

On safari with iPhone

Comment

Don't know about here but there was a yellow one at Fullham Broadway

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Back in the day as a randy 12 or 13 year old I took every opportunity to have a tommy. All it took
        was me mum to walk up the shops & I would be here with pork sword in hand at the computer, ruined many a computer. Old man used to get the raving hump having to get the IT bods round to remove the latest virus I had let into the family comp via a busty amateurs site.
        Nice n safe back in the late 70's young Mat-chew ....... Only thing you had to worry about was if there was any dog sh1te on the crumpled Jazz mag you found stuffed under a bush !
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
          On safari with iPhone
          I keep getting redirected to the App Store and the Kim Kardasian: Hollwood app of all things. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
            On safari with iPhone
            Really? That's nice....... I went skiing with my samsung s4

....fock it, TAXI for 1!!!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I've made a change, see how it goes for the next few hours, I blocked that URL, I couldn't see it but blocked it anyway.

If your using a mobile phone, please run your antivirus.
              how do you run a virus scan on your mobile ? !!!!

Comment

If you have Android you can download AVG Free from Play store, or the full AVG PRO paid version for free from Samsung Store.

On Apple I'm sure they have some in the App store.

I've not seen anything on my Android so far, but hoping I get to see this as then I'll have more of an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                  Nice n safe back in the late 70's young Mat-chew ....... Only thing you had to worry about was if there was any dog sh1te on the crumpled Jazz mag you found stuffed under a bush !
                  Haha...they were always found in the maddest places...we had an old swimming pool (wedlake-quadraphenia fimed there-bath scene) on our estate and it became our playground-always the mags everywhere.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Back from safari now phew ... That damned virus thingy still there

Comment

Same. Gggrrrrr

Comment

Me too, on iPhone. I clicked on Jimmy's thread about TF and went straight into a #### site.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          If you have Android you can download AVG Free from Play store, or the full AVG PRO paid version for free from Samsung Store.

On Apple I'm sure they have some in the App store.

I've not seen anything on my Android so far, but hoping I get to see this as then I'll have more of an idea.
                          virus or none, if you do your banking with Barclays they offer you Kapersky anti virus on mobiles for free. they are a good company (kapersky, not barclays) though ive never tried their software
                          Rangers Til I Die
                          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I had a similar problem on my iPad but by clearing out cache, and history etc, it resolved the problem. Probably didn't need to remove history I just cleared out the lot.

Comment

I'm getting ads for a transexual dating webite?????? Seriously you're not allowed to swear on this site but you can display ads for transexuals?????

Comment

I'm getting Tescos, you're getting ladies with c0cks... What the hell you been searching when the Mrs is out

Comment

Working...
                                X