So many negative minded fans on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Your probably right mate as i just thought of loads that dont (but dont tell Bush cos im trying to win this fookin argument and make my point :-) )
    Ban him.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• It won't happen but I would love all the forums to merge and we just have one QPR base with all fans in one place rowing, debating and when we win celebrating

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
        We'll he shouldn't av put 20 mil down the drain then and got better value for money. People crying about we ain't got a left back well cresswell was available for 2 mil in the summer. Bargain. But what did we do? Gave troare a new deal. Mental
        Remember who's "project" Traore was? TF. I read that this summer and seriously wondered if TF was the only person in the world who thinks Traore is Premier League material.

Comment

• As for this garbage about "were supposed to be a little club in London in the bottom third of the table" we have one of the most recognizable managers in the game, with a top ten wage bill in the WORLD at one point, we are currently 7th in wages in the PL, and we have an owner that it about to build a massive stadium. These are not traits of a SMALL club in London lol. These are the obvious signs that somebody came in here trying to build a club that will be in the PL for years to come. When you look at the debt, the relegations, the money pissed away, the players attitudes (who have left, and who are still riding the bench), the inept management, the shite youth system, and on and on, and this year has been special because we haven't won an away game lol. That's why people moan.

No accountability here at QPR. Case in point- Phil Beard is still our chief executive.

Comment

• The way some of you go one about debt, you would think that someone has spent your money. The fact is, this club would be a division one club if it had to last on attendance money.

There are a lot of people of here who are experts on how to spend someone else's money. The reality is that running a football club is extremely difficult. Many people who have been financially successful elsewhere have struggled when coming into the world of football.

In my view, everything I have seen done by the chairman and manager has been done with good intentions. If they are proved wrong then I will stand by them.

Furthermore, I laugh when I read about a lack of players playing for the shirt. WAKE UP. We are in a different era. Do you give a sh@t when you play for your Saturday/Sunday team ? No. All you want to brag about is whether you scored or did something good. We think for ourselves these days.

Comment

• Following someone blindly because they mean well is ridiculous.

Comment

• What are the alternatives at this point in the season ? Moan and give up ?

Comment

• Originally posted by conners View Post
                  What are the alternatives at this point in the season ? Moan and give up ?
                  Yes it is. Like all the moaners in this thread all did last season. Saying we wouldnt make the play off final and wouldnt win the play off final. They love it and believe me this all gets ignored and pretend it never happened if we stay up.
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ake+play+final
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ght=play+final
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 25-01-2015, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Yes it is. Like all the moaners in this thread all did last season. Saying we wouldnt make the play off final and wouldnt win the play off final. They love it and believe me this all gets ignored and pretend it never happened if we stay up.
                    Just read back I was spot on in my prediction !!!! get in

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Just read back I was spot on in my prediction !!!! get in
                      Harry is from an african descent? don't worry mate I noticed you got that spot on, he always walks with a limp and they keep throwing up the old dodgy knee excuse.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I didn't vote. Can I vote now? Your comment at the end is shocking though. We all support the same team for gods sake.

Comment

Some amazingly prescient posts in that thread:

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                          Draw away leg and win home, Bobby Z to score the winner in the final!
                          I ####in hope you put a bet on that sunshine!

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                          I think we will and I think we will somehow win it like Palace last year in the most awful play off final in history. Then I get worried with the work that needs to be done in the summer trying to turn this club from the shambles it is into a team capable of competing in the premiership. I fear for us next season in the premiership.
                          Apart from the 'awful play off' prediction, spot on. One of the many who could see the problems that would lie ahead, and are now writ large this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by conners View Post
                            The way some of you go one about debt, you would think that someone has spent your money. The fact is, this club would be a division one club if it had to last on attendance money.

There are a lot of people of here who are experts on how to spend someone else's money. The reality is that running a football club is extremely difficult. Many people who have been financially successful elsewhere have struggled when coming into the world of football.

In my view, everything I have seen done by the chairman and manager has been done with good intentions. If they are proved wrong then I will stand by them.Furthermore, I laugh when I read about a lack of players playing for the shirt. WAKE UP. We are in a different era. Do you give a sh@t when you play for your Saturday/Sunday team ? No. All you want to brag about is whether you scored or did something good. We think for ourselves these days.
                            This is partly a very valid point. And even though I am one of those who often questions HR´s abilty to coach he once stated this which IMO is a fact; "This Board has been taken for a ride by Kia Jorobchian and others"
                            But, on the other hand; if you study Rednapp on a matchday, I think you have to admit that many of his decicions are questionable to say the least. His player selection, late subs and even his tendency to chose a wrong set-up are more often than not abysmall.
                            Last edited by Shania; 25-01-2015, 01:52 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
                              As for this garbage about "were supposed to be a little club in London in the bottom third of the table" we have one of the most recognizable managers in the game, with a top ten wage bill in the WORLD at one point, we are currently 7th in wages in the PL, and we have an owner that it about to build a massive stadium. These are not traits of a SMALL club in London lol. These are the obvious signs that somebody came in here trying to build a club that will be in the PL for years to come. When you look at the debt, the relegations, the money pissed away, the players attitudes (who have left, and who are still riding the bench), the inept management, the shite youth system, and on and on, and this year has been special because we haven't won an away game lol. That's why people moan.

No accountability here at QPR. Case in point- Phil Beard is still our chief executive.
                              Great post Big Fella...

Comment

Working...
                              X