Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shame on our club and its apathy towards the cups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every year, we take it right up the bottle in cup games. I'm surprised anyone bothers going anymore. I haven't been since MK away.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Good lad facto

Talking of encroachment heard the blades got tad too brave midweek at Spurs and were sent packing
      still a good firm the front wheels westie!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
        No mate, blades turned #### over.
        Got version from Spurs mate who was there clearly saving face

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Every year, we take it right up the bottle in cup games. I'm surprised anyone bothers going anymore. I haven't been since MK away.
          I made the vow at MK Dons at home (1-4 defeat?) not to do another cup game until we decided to take it seriously.... Seems a wise decision too given results since!
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

we get mugged off every year in the cup , i wont be going again . watching cambs last night i thought why cant we try like that

Comment

Who says we don't take cup games seriously?
              http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...w-2207464.aspx

Comment

Shame on chelski, shame on citeh.

Comment

The beauty of the cup that we're not part of. Again.

Comment

as a small club its the only chance of us ever ever winning 'major' honours....we will never ever finish top four in the premier league so why not give the cups a real bash.....im really p issed off at the club right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      as a small club its the only chance of us ever ever winning 'major' honours....we will never ever finish top four in the premier league so why not give the cups a real bash.....im really p issed off at the club right now!
                      2 wins in 14 years! Should know by now it's pointless us being in it!!

Comment

that really is a shameful effort.....i urge all qpr fans to boycott all future cup games home n away!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          It shows mate.

Comment

Wasn't that Wealdstone game switched to Loftus Road so they could get more money ? Remember standing in School end and game finished 4-0 to the Rssss !

Comment

Working...
                            X