Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shame on our club and its apathy towards the cups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shame on our club and its apathy towards the cups!

as a kid the fa cup was a magical experience and something fans really looked forward to....over the last decade or so qprfc imho have disrespected not only the compeatitions but disgracefully those fans who paid good money to go along to watch nothing short of pathetic performances!...unless the club addresses this situation i urge all fans to boycott any cup match home or away in the foreseeable future!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

new fans do not know the Magic of the cup ,first game i see was v Hinckley Town over the old White City in the cup
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

remember the afternoon midweek kick off v the s c u m and the collapsing wall!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        remember the afternoon midweek kick off v the s c u m and the collapsing wall!
        3 day week and power cuts ,they dont know what there missing nowadays

Comment

Watching the build up to tonights game I said to myself it would be great if rangers were still in the hat.loved the fa cup as a school boy waiting for the draw facto.went to the sheff utd game and that was the last rangers cup game I'll ever attend again, the games changed.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

sadly vannie im with you mate...wont attend anymore cup games!

Comment

refuse to bet on cup matches in my fixed odds as you dont know what sides are being put out

Comment

More shame on this godawful club. Everyone out

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                  new fans do not know the Magic of the cup ,first game i see was v Hinckley Town over the old White City in the cup
                  i remember wealdstone coming to ours in the 70's-thousands of them.my ol man took me to orient in those days-think it was o-o, load of rangers fighting in the home end. used to be a bit of magic surrounding the cups.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    i remember wealdstone coming to ours in the 70's-thousands of them.my ol man took me to orient in those days-think it was o-o, load of rangers fighting in the home end. used to be a bit of magic surrounding the cups.
                    opposite now .back then crowds were always up for cup matches

Comment

remember shrewsbury havin a pop at the loft one facup game!

Comment

Last fa cup game I can remember getting excited for or where there was and edge was Luton

Comment

yes i encroached on the pitch the last min goal westie!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            yes i encroached on the pitch the last min goal westie!
                            Good lad facto

Talking of encroachment heard the blades got tad too brave midweek at Spurs and were sent packing

Comment

I hope Dunk scores - it's the perfect headline...

Comment

Working...
                              X