Will Keane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a word...Disappointing
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The complete footballer.

Every now and then you see comments on footballers like

couldn't head a ball to save his life.
      no ball control whatsoever
      not got a decent shot on him
      couldn't beat a defender if his life depended on it
      runs around like a headless chicken
      doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on

this guy's got the lot.

It honestly amazes me how he has ever managed to convince anyone that he has the potential to be a footballer because we saw absolutely no evidence of it at Loftus Road.

Genuinely one of the worst footballers I have ever seen.

That said, players have a long history of being pants for us and flourishing elsewhere - so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        The complete footballer.

Every now and then you see comments on footballers like

couldn't head a ball to save his life.
        no ball control whatsoever
        not got a decent shot on him
        couldn't beat a defender if his life depended on it
        runs around like a headless chicken
        doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on

this guy's got the lot.

It honestly amazes me how he has ever managed to convince anyone that he has the potential to be a footballer because we saw absolutely no evidence of it at Loftus Road.

Genuinely one of the worst footballers I have ever seen.

That said, players have a long history of being pants for us and flourishing elsewhere - so who knows.

That's very funny, the things is, before his injury, he was rated a top prospect, maybe a couple of seasons playing regular football might be what he needs?
        Kept the faith!

Comment

One of the worst players I've ever seen. How he is a pro is beyond me he's that bad.

Comment

God help you
            he was absolute Dogs, didnt bring anything to the team, if he had 6 shots at John Lennon he'd still be alive! cpme back and tell us what you think?

Comment

IMO, he showed signs of being a talented young player, quite good positionally and he actually dared to shoot (you seldom sees a QPR player do that) when he first came here. Ps. Good Luck to him and Sheffield Wed.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

One of a long line of players who have been promising, only to pull on a QPR shirt and look like he's never played the game before.

A lot of them have gone back to being decent footballers once they leave, so you never know, Wednesday might get the promising striker we thought we were getting.

Comment

If there was a prize for worst player of all time, he would win it hands down.

One question for you Wednesday Lad, will you be cheering on the blades in the final

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    IMO, he showed signs of being a talented young player, quite good positionally and he actually dared to shoot (you seldom sees a QPR player do that) when he first came here. Ps. Good Luck to him and Sheffield Wed.
                    What Will Keane were you watching?
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The Brentford-player,no??;))
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

I'll stick up for him. He was a 'quick-fix' our manager opted for along with Maiga and Kevin Doyle as Charlie Austin was injured.

He didnt pull up any tree's but for me he had good touches and some pace to get at defences. Obviously with our master tactician we played the ball long to him and asked him to hold it up which he got bullied. Not going to score more than 10 in a championship season but will be decent cover for a low-mid champ team imo. Far better than Maiga and going by some reactions on here at the time he was with us, was leaps and bounds better than Zamora but hey football fans are fickle.
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          The Brentford-player,no??;))

Comment

Shocking player. Did hit the woodwork once though!

Not even sure he is Football League standard let alone Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                              I'll stick up for him. He was a 'quick-fix' our manager opted for along with Maiga and Kevin Doyle as Charlie Austin was injured.

He didnt pull up any tree's but for me he had good touches and some pace to get at defences. Obviously with our master tactician we played the ball long to him and asked him to hold it up which he got bullied. Not going to score more than 10 in a championship season but will be decent cover for a low-mid champ team imo. Far better than Maiga and going by some reactions on here at the time he was with us, was leaps and bounds better than Zamora but hey football fans are fickle.
                              I'm sorry but Keane was absolute dross. Even Maiga fell over the ball and it went in, this clown did zilch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

It was a joke,ok! Besides; stop you´re constant trolling on here!!
                                Last edited by Shania; 23-01-2015, 11:21 AM.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X