Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    V, do you wear that T shirt indoors?
    The wife gave me a dirty look when she saw the avatar let alone if i wore that shirt mate.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      I want rangers to win football matches too but i would prefer it to be at Loftus Rd and not to be surrounded by neutrals and tourists. Its bad enough now tbh as i have noticed more and more of them since we have been in the prem this time. Nature of the beast i suppose and all part of this over hyped Premier League experience.
      Fair enough V, I understand and sympathise with your aversion to the much-hyped PL. But for me, to not care less which league we play in logically amounts to the same thing as not caring less if we suffer relegation upon relegation upon relegation...

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
        Ask your friend re material and non material amendments.

Also your friend can confirm that the lease only starts once the project is complete.
        It's a 200 year lease and your concerned about 18 months you wont get short changed in your lifetime , I imagine the lease starts when the deeds are signed

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Think i have made it pretty clear i will always support rangers no matter where they are or what league they play in. Just dont want to move from Loftus Rd and sell our soul. They have been trying to turn a small club into a big club for 3 years and failed utterly so tbh i cant see them succeeding in the move anyway. Fingers crossed. Btw if you can take football back to 1977 it would be fantastic as it was miles better than it is today.
          Agree with you 100% that football was football back then, it's changed now and for the worst.

Comment

Working...
          X