Palace Want Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    He's hardly been given a chance in the team, he's been in and out with injuries. Yes he hasn't played that well but would be a joke if we got shot of a young player so quick without giving him a real chance. He was quality for Cardiff just last season, you don't just lose that overnight.
    Genuinely thought I was the only 1 who thought this!.... honestly think he'll come good once he's had a decent run of games.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      He's not a box to box player shanks box to box players can attack and defend this guy is scared to put a tackle in and has no engine to get around the pitch
      Really, I thought he played that way for Cardiff? I could very well be wrong, I often am.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

The Mail are reporting we dismissed the loan bid and Palace returned with a 4 million offer, which we rejected. I think it's going to be a very busy 10 days in the transfer market!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          The Mail are reporting we dismissed the loan bid and Palace returned with a 4 million offer, which we rejected. I think it's going to be a very busy 10 days in the transfer market!

We would be stupid to sell to a relegation rival. Plus, we all know he will live up to his potential over there as soon as he leaves this club!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Get them to match what we paid for him and get shot I reckon. He'll be worth a lot less if we get relegated and perhaps we can use the money on a player who is actually gonna do something for us!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              We would be stupid to sell to a relegation rival. Plus, we all know he will live up to his potential over there as soon as he leaves this club!
              It depends who we can bring in for the same amount. I'd be willing to sell him to be honest. I understand what you're saying but if we can sell Mutch, who hasn't had a kick and bring in a player who should make a difference to our side then it needs to be done, regardless of whether we sell to a rival or not.

Comment

Mutch? isnt he the £6 million player we never play and when we do he has looked a bit pony. Bye. Lets have players in the squad that can step up and be counted. Or is it the manager that has no trust in him?

Comment

Considering we have no money to spend, I would take the £4million.
                  Why hang onto players that don't perform, and will be quick to walk away should we go down.
                  Once Sandro and Yun are back he won't even make the bench as better players above him.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    Mutch? isnt he the £6 million player we never play and when we do he has looked a bit pony. Bye. Lets have players in the squad that can step up and be counted. Or is it the manager that has no trust in him?
                    Exactly,I hope palace sign him .he's a poor player,palace won't be able to polish that turd
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Exactly,I hope palace sign him .he's a poor player,palace won't be able to polish that turd
                      Why did we turn down £4million for him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                        Why did we turn down £4million for him!!!
                        Should have took the 4 and Glenn Murray dogs,think they loaned him to reading now tho
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          Should have took the 4 and Glenn Murray dogs,think they loaned him to reading now tho
                          Van, can't understand why we are turning down that cash for a player that won't do nothing this season.
                          Ok, it's a loss on what we paid for him but we need some additions in to try and help turn it around.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                            Van, can't understand why we are turning down that cash for a player that won't do nothing this season.
                            Ok, it's a loss on what we paid for him but we need some additions in to try and help turn it around.
                            There is no guarantee that we'll get anybody who is any better. 4 million does not buy much these days.

Comment

Barton probably be the one to go. Contract runs out in the summer, on 70k a week. Might try and shift him to fund wages for incomings.

Comment

He hasn't had that much game time if wer'e looking to get shot of player's take a closer look serial DUDs in HOILET PHILLIPS TRAORE SWP and even to a lesser degree Barton all those have had their fair crack at it

Comment

Working...
                                X