No announcement yet.

Palace Want Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's hardly been given a chance in the team, he's been in and out with injuries. Yes he hasn't played that well but would be a joke if we got shot of a young player so quick without giving him a real chance. He was quality for Cardiff just last season, you don't just lose that overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      I'd send him. Doing nothing for us. Just hasn't worked out.
      Same, but just not to them wanchors. Back to the championship would be ideal, but who could afford him down there?

Comment

Step forward Agent Mutch. This is the way you can repay us......... Tbh there's no chance of Palace going down. They're too good a team. And they have a decent manager. They'll be mid table by the end of February. Unless they sign Mutch, that is.

Comment

6M, we paid well over the odds. What's he really worth 2 to 3M?

Comment

I'd only consider selling him for the £6m QPR paid to buy him. Then Id use the money to fund some much needed new signings possibly Gestede being one of them to give Austin some much needed goal scoring support.

Comment

If he's so shite like all you lot are saying then why do Palace want him? Pardews no mug.

Comment

Look at the bigger picture and think why have players like Phillips and Mutch career gone downhill as soon as they have signed and hardly any players seem to get any better when they come to Rangers

The clubs answer ( and fans going by this thread) is to just discard a player and then buy another one instead of actually dealing the problems at the club

Its been the same cycle for years now
                We Are The People.....

Comment

In principle,dont want him to go to them. But a player I really want is Barry Bannan. A very underated player by a few managers at Palace now. We need a quick fighter in midfield.
                  Last edited by Shania; 21-01-2015, 03:04 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    If he's so shite like all you lot are saying then why do Palace want him? Pardews no mug.
                    Mutch is a Box to Box-player and will probably suit their way of playing. Sadly enough we are not able to use him in the
                    correct way even though our team and play really misses pace.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

I thought they can only have 2 domestic loans at most anyway. They have Zaha and Sanogo so surely he can't go on loan

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Mutch is a Box to Box-player and will probably suit their way of playing. Sadly enough we are not able to use him in the
                        correct way even though our team and play really misses pace.
                        He's not a box to box player shanks box to box players can attack and defend this guy is scared to put a tackle in and has no engine to get around the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          He's not a box to box player shanks box to box players can attack and defend this guy is scared to put a tackle in and has no engine to get around the pitch
                          I seem to recall reading somewhere when he signed that he was almost always substituted as he could never last a whole 90 minutes.

Whilst I think he has looked absolute pony, in fairness to him, it must be acknowledged that in comparison to Hoilett, he hasn't had consistent opportunities. Maybe he will return as an improved player after the short break.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            I'd only consider selling him for the £6m QPR paid to buy him. Then Id use the money to fund some much needed new signings possibly Gestede being one of them to give Austin some much needed goal scoring support.
                            Isn't

Isn't Gestede supposed to be going to Palace. I was a bit surprised to read this to be honest, because their owner doesn't like spending money and I assume he is paying compensation to Warnock as well as compensation to Newcastle.

Comment

Palace supposed to be sniffing after Mbia as well, right double act them two
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I think we got two good players is much and Phillips but Harry loves a name. I bet both players would of started for burnley or Leicester and by now would of built up their confidence. Harry doesn't exactly install confidence in his players anymore. Plays the same old week in week out.

Comment

Working...
                                X