No announcement yet.

Palace Want Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we will make any kind of profit from selling Mutch, then maybe, just maybe, makes sense. However, to loose 1.5 million from his transfer in just five months and to a rival is madness! No wonder we cannot cut it in the Premier. This is our third year in the Premier in the last four years and.....well, everyone knows our records. We have no direction, no strategy. One mistake after another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Add ons will give us our dough back im pretty sure.
      But why are we accepting add ons !!!???

Can you not see what a ridiculous deal this is for us ?

Not only are selling a player for less than we paid but also to a relegation rival
      We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
        But why are we accepting add ons !!!???

Can you not see what a ridiculous deal this is for us ?

Not only are selling a player for less than we paid but also to a relegation rival
        Hes toilet, its very good business. Buying a dodgy motor with the big ends gone and then mugging some other mug off with it in the auto trader.

Comment

Hes toilet, its very good business. Buying a dodgy motor with the big ends gone and then mugging some other mug off with it in the auto trader.
          Take your head out of the sand FFS

You watch him thrive at Palace ( in his proper position ) and keep them up with his goals from midfield
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Take your head out of the sand FFS

You watch him thrive at Palace ( in his proper position ) and keep them up with his goals from midfield
            Head out of the sand? All you doom and gloomers have done nothing but coat him off all season, now we are getting our dough back hes suddenly lionel messi cos that suits the manager and board bashing. Change like the weather to suit the moaning, and thats not me exaggerating

Comment

• Hope we have a sell on clause as well.

I'd rather sell him and use the funds on a player that will be on the pitch.

Please get rid of a few more.

Comment

Head out of the sand? All you doom and gloomers have done nothing but coat him off all season, now we are getting our dough back hes suddenly lionel messi cos that suits the manager and board bashing. Change like the weather to suit the moaning, and thats not me exaggerating
                I haven't coated him off once

Also we're not getting our money back as we're losing over 1 million

Any keep happy clapping you fool and just close your eyes to what is happening at the club......
                We Are The People.....

Comment

• Joke deal....palace must be laughing at us.

He will thrive at palace because pardew will play him in the right position amd show faith....no way should we be selling him to a relegation rival. This whole deal stinks.

Let's just hope this money is reinvested in the right type and not crouch....I think if we land someone like Gestede becuase of this sale we would all see the sense in it but crouch or some has been then I give up,

Comment

I always seem to agree with you Kev but Im struggling with this 1 tbh mate. I still reckon Mutch will come good once he's completely injury free, had a decent run out and played correctly. Can just see this 1 coming back to haunt us if it happens.... and know matter how its worded we'll be selling an attacking player to a rival relegation team AND losing profit... very bad business IMO.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I haven't coated him off once

Also we're not getting our money back as we're losing over 1 million

Any keep happy clapping you fool and just close your eyes to what is happening at the club......
                      Whos the fool? If hes so good the add ons could get us up to ten million. He cant get a game for us, the bloke was useless for us amd couldnt get a game in one of the worst teams in prem history, so thank god hes gone and we can replace him with someone who can get a game

Comment

Whos the fool? If hes so good the add ons could get us up to ten million. He cant get a game for us, the bloke was useless for us amd couldnt get a game in one of the worst teams in prem history, so thank god hes gone and we can replace him with someone who can get a game
                        You're the fool if you can't see the bigger picture and what a joke this transfer is for us
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

You're the fool if you can't see the bigger picture and what a joke this transfer is for us
                          Okay, im gutted hes gone. He couldnt push out a division one player in henry or a pish poor this season barton out of a team that loses every game, so he must be brilliant and palace are going to reap the rewards of this superb player. Time will tell.

Comment

• I wouldnt be surprised if our fee to Cardiff was partly made up by anticipated add ons etc. The fatc he's barley played a handful of games means we probably didnt pay £6m. I would expect we may be getting back what we paid out and further add ons on top. He has been utterly useless whenever ive seen him play so if we get our money back and get another better player then good business imo

Also, what might also be a factor is concerns over his injuries and maybe the club have identified a ocncern and think if we can recoup the money now we should.

Comment

• When people put out their squad for the next game, you hardly have anyone pick Mutch.

If we're not playing him it's wasted and as a result wants to leave, he wants to play. SWP on the other hand is happy to sit and not move to play.

SWP should've been the first one out the door but it's difficult to shift him on a free.

Comment

Okay, im gutted hes gone. He couldnt push out a division one player in henry or a pish poor this season barton out of a team that loses every game, so he must be brilliant and palace are going to reap the rewards of this superb player. Time will tell.
                                Barton and Henry don't play in his position you do know that don't you !!??
                                We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                                X