No announcement yet.

Palace Want Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's been absolute s hit everytime he's played for the Rs. But I suppose we ought keep him and see if we can get something out of him in return for the wages he's being paid.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
      THANKYOU ^^^
      Sick of seeing people complaining about Mutch all the time after barely playing for us and recovering from injury.
      Our fans always have to complain about something it's ridiculous.

Guessing none of you watched the prem last season? Mutch was quality and if he gets the chances and is played in his best position, he will come good for us.
      couldnt agree more with you and fordy! Our fans are far to Impatient when it comes to players.

Watch him go to palace get game time and after 3 or 4 games be a absolute hit. Same with Phillips imo. Got to young players who aren't being given a have and unless they come on for 20 minutes and produce a absolutely worlds of a performance are slagged of by are fans and deemed useless. It's a joke!

Comment

Recovering from injury he had a hamstring injury guys not an amputated leg and when he has played he has been w ank. Barton had same injury at same time but hes back up and running

Were doing again what many have done about the away form making excuses

Does he deserve longer opportunity yes probably does but the ones he has been given he looks uninterested and a bottle job in everything he does so personally not surprised harry is thinking can't rely on this guy. Arsenal he was pony west ham he was pony sheff utd he was worse then pony early season when he got in team he was pony

So far he has shown absolutely nothing for us and the geezer if you watch him closely hides on the pitch

Comment

Has Mitch played back to back games for us yet does anyone know? Bee. Given 2 or 3 games to get back into the swing of it?

Comment

We've got Barton Sandro Henry and Fer in the middle. Is that enough? Perhaps not. The temptation is to sell him and buy a LM.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Barton and Henry are well into their 30s and Sandro is never fit... Getting rid of Mitch is just ridiculous imo. I personally hope we get lucky and sign mVilla.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Barton and Henry are well into their 30s and Sandro is never fit... Getting rid of Mitch is just ridiculous imo. I personally hope we get lucky and sign mVilla.
                This. Hope we sign those nutters mvila and osvaldo and I think we have a chance.

Desperate times call for desperate measures (ie. Nutters)

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  couldnt agree more with you and fordy! Our fans are far to Impatient when it comes to players.

Watch him go to palace get game time and after 3 or 4 games be a absolute hit. Same with Phillips imo. Got to young players who aren't being given a have and unless they come on for 20 minutes and produce a absolutely worlds of a performance are slagged of by are fans and deemed useless. It's a joke!
                  Actually think he would turn out to be a hit if he leaves us. Just needs some game time imo and the correct coaching

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
                    Actually think he would turn out to be a hit if he leaves us. Just needs some game time imo and the correct coaching
                    Harry wanted him here, now wondering if Harry has problems with coaching players?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      Harry wanted him here, now wondering if Harry has problems with coaching players?
                      He most certainly does MYU that's why he always wants to buy experience and the finished product as its less work as they in theory don't need coaching or teaching its called lazy management

Comment

what i've seen of him he lacks pace , desire and any real intent to win the ball , never heard of the fella before he came to us. another bad buy

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          He most certainly does MYU that's why he always wants to buy experience and the finished product as its less work as they in theory don't need coaching or teaching its called lazy management
                          He's got 37 coaches. What the hell is happening on the training ground? It's literally every player we get turns to shite, Austin excluded.

Comment

£4m bid by Palace rejected according to SSN. Harry holding out for the £5.5m we paid.

Can see them offering £500k more & getting their man & us take a £1m hit on him.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Given that he has always been known as a wheeler and dealer and rumoured that he doesn't take training. I would agree with you. I Would also add that in the last few years perhaps he has even lost his interest to motivate players.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                                £4m bid by Palace rejected according to SSN. Harry holding out for the £5.5m we paid.

Can see them offering £500k more & getting their man & us take a £1m hit on him.
                                I would reject that as I still think he can improve. Confidence is low all around and it is not only Mutch who is ssuffering.

Comment

Working...
                                X