Forthcoming QPR fan sites meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forthcoming QPR fan sites meeting

The next fan site meeting with the club is coming up next month. (Usually held quarterly)

If you have any agenda points you'd like me to raise there, please post them here.

Please note however that they can only be 'QPR media/comms' related issues.

Many thanks.

what does les ferdinand actually do?
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

what tangible evidence/reassurances can they give us that youth will be brought thru? (considering we exit the cup early every year)

it looks like ex-qpr are being taken care of and being brought back a lot more than even just a year or two ago. whats changed and whats the plan to maintain the progress?

does it not bother the club when players are promoting other projects on the side like Rio's book, when should be focusing on their 1st jobs? like, why the hell are we selling those #5 hats of Rio's in the club shop?
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I wouldn't even bother if I were you.

Why would any supporters forum do anything which might be seen as endorsing anyone involved in the running of the club?

There are loads of things you could ask, but none will be answered. So turning up is just endorsing the status quo.

Comment

With all respect I think these meetings are a waste of time really and cannot understand why some fans clamour for them so much

Leave it to the LSA to attend on behalf of the fans

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Why would any supporters forum do anything which might be seen as endorsing anyone involved in the running of the club?

There are loads of things you could ask, but none will be answered. So turning up is just endorsing the status quo.
            So doing nothing is preferable then?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              So doing nothing is preferable then?
              Absolutely. Otherwise it's just a rubber stamping exercise - exactly what isn't needed. Even better if none of them attend.

Comment

Absolutely. Otherwise it's just a rubber stamping exercise - exactly what isn't needed. Even better if none of them attend.
                Yes, that will really help things.

Comment

Questions regarding our fitness level and training methods in general has to be raised. Even the way the players are doing their warm up has been questioned from time to time. No Wonder players are often out with hamstring injuries.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Do you suggest we all stop going to the games to show a strength of discontent against this awful club?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      With all respect I think these meetings are a waste of time really and cannot understand why some fans clamour for them so much

Leave it to the LSA to attend on behalf of the fans
                      When was the last meeting between the club and the LSA ?
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                          When was the last meeting between the club and the LSA ?
                          I have not been on the committee for years so unable to say I`m afraid with any certainty but I would much rather them then a mixed bag of messageboard posters from different sites

Comment

The LSA attend another meeting that's held with the club, this one is for messageboards I believe, it's for QPR media/comms related issues. I did highlight it in the OP's post in bold.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                              what tangible evidence/reassurances can they give us that youth will be brought thru? (considering we exit the cup early every year)

it looks like ex-qpr are being taken care of and being brought back a lot more than even just a year or two ago. whats changed and whats the plan to maintain the progress?

does it not bother the club when players are promoting other projects on the side like Rio's book, when should be focusing on their 1st jobs? like, why the hell are we selling those #5 hats of Rio's in the club shop?
                              Thanks Arthur, will pass this on.

With respect, this post is complete rubbish.

Have you actually attended any of these meetings to be able to make that statement with any authority? No, you have not.

I have attended every one of them over the last 2 years and can state categorically that they've had significant benefit. The minutes from all past meetings have been posted in our articles section and will continue to be.

I suggest you get your facts correct first before posting your usual negativity on what are important and productive meetings between the club and fan groups.

Comment

Working...
                              X