Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    Hoddle, with Sherwood as assistant.
    Would have no issue with that if he's decent on the coaching side as i guess he did at Spurs. When Harry's army ######s off we'll need some coaches anyway.
    Last edited by Del; 16-01-2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
      Don't agree with that any half decent manager with the squad we have and money spent should get us into midtable

There is a lot of dross in this league you only have to look at WBA, Hull, Villa , Bunrley and Leicester for a start
      OK, so Harry has made pointless signings but we have a very good squad? Little confusing.

Comment

Be interesting to see if we did get a new manager, if the loans only was dropped for permanent signings.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Yeah, would be interesting... Not sure how he would deal with all the egos in our squad though. Nor how the egos would react to Sherwood!
          We have one or two egos we actually could do without; Taraabt and Barton spring to mind. If Sherwood comes in it would be interesting how Sandro reacts to it.
          Last edited by Shania; 16-01-2015, 09:44 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Would have no issue with that if he's decent on the coaching side as i guess he did at Spurs. When Harry's army ######s off we'll need some coaches anyway.
            Do me a big fat favour

Without even talking football, Sherwood has no people skills - fact! and say what you like all sports people need an arm around their shoulder from time to time - even kids on a sunday morning. Did you see what he had at his disposal last year? yes, the £100m worth of transfers, plus the players already there. Not some make shift Championship side.
            And as for Sir Les, be careful what you wish for. What has he done for the past 10 years that people talk about, what amazing job did he do at Spurs? youth was it? yeah they've been knocking them out over the past 5 years, ain't they.
            He has become a bit of a football politician, that's what. And if you ever heard him commentate on a a Rangers game he never uses words like "we". He has no passion for this club, it's just his number was up at Spurs.

AS for this stuff in the West London Sport, who do you think the players losing confidence are, SWP? Barton cos he knows that we're the only chance he has of top flight football next year? Green cos he dropped him last year. I think it's toss

I'm not even sure what I think about Harry, I've always disliked him to be honest, but Sherwood and Les stinks of some kinda Game Of Thrones plot. Lord Baelish anyone?

If he goes I'd stick my faith in Hoddle, but there's no way Sherwood would work with him - he's too much of an arrogant tnuc and an even bigger gnikcuf idiot

come on you rip roaring r's

peace out

p.s. we've never been any good away - look at some of the stats of the decent sides in the 80's and 90's. Finishing way up the league and lucky to win 3 games away all season. Lotus Rd on the other...I always got nervous if we didn't score in the first half. Bar the infamous Newcastle game, we used to smash teams from the KO and often have the game won by half time. We've never had a run like this away, but we have always been etihs on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Golborne View Post
              Do me a big fat favour

Without even talking football, Sherwood has no people skills - fact! and say what you like all sports people need an arm around their shoulder from time to time - even kids on a sunday morning. Did you see what he had at his disposal last year? yes, the £100m worth of transfers, plus the players already there. Not some make shift Championship side.
              And as for Sir Les, be careful what you wish for. What has he done for the past 10 years that people talk about, what amazing job did he do at Spurs? youth was it? yeah they've been knocking them out over the past 5 years, ain't they.
              He has become a bit of a football politician, that's what. And if you ever heard him commentate on a a Rangers game he never uses words like "we". He has no passion for this club, it's just his number was up at Spurs.

AS for this stuff in the West London Sport, who do you think the players losing confidence are, SWP? Barton cos he knows that we're the only chance he has of top flight football next year? Green cos he dropped him last year. I think it's toss

I'm not even sure what I think about Harry, I've always disliked him to be honest, but Sherwood and Les stinks of some kinda Game Of Thrones plot. Lord Baelish anyone?

If he goes I'd stick my faith in Hoddle, but there's no way Sherwood would work with him - he's too much of an arrogant tnuc and an even bigger gnikcuf idiot

peace out

p.s. we've never been any good away - look at some of the stats of the decent sides in the 80's and 90's. Finishing way up the league and lucky to win 3 games away all season. Lotus Rd on the other...I always got nervous if we didn't score in the first half. Bar the infamous Newcastle game, we used to smash teams from the KO and often have the game won by half time. We've never had a run like this away, but we have always been etihs on the road
              I was quoting a post about Hoddle being boss and Sherwood assistant..... Personally have no time for Sherwood and don't want as manager, but would be ok if assisting Hoddle who's the obvious choice imo. I've not made any comment about Les so not sure where you're coming from on that front.

Comment

Originally posted by Golborne View Post
                Do me a big fat favour

peace out

Good post.......was thinking the same with the Les/Tim thing....all feels jobs for mates

Comment

So a little bit more to add to the fuel, old Timmy had a good look around the training ground yesterday, believe me if you want or don't is up to you.

By the way I don't want him to be the replacement, I would prefer Paul Clement but this is what I have heard.

Comment

Thats good too hear.
                    Cant stand the Redknapp circus anymore,football has left all his cronies behind.
                    Tim would get us playing with some pride and belief again,Ramsey is a top coach also,was wanted in the england youth set up when he was at spurs.
                    A top notch fitness coach is also required,Serrant isnt up to it in my view,If the players are the fittest they can be then we have enough ability in the side to stay up.
                    Sherwood got adebayor playing and scoring regular,maybe he cam do the same for Adel and maybe we will be a bit more positive in our approach,rather than set up not to lose then concede early with no plan B like our current boss does.

Comment

Writings on the wall

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Writings on the wall
                        Still would love to beat them manc farkers tomorrow though, in the words of brothers in rhythm 'such a good feeling'.

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
                          So a little bit more to add to the fuel, old Timmy had a good look around the training ground yesterday, believe me if you want or don't is up to you.

By the way I don't want him to be the replacement, I would prefer Paul Clement but this is what I have heard.
                          Would love Clement, ok he has a good job at Real Madrid and some say he wouldn't leave.
                          But I would sound him out though, surely he wants to move into management.
                          If he took over and we still went down, at least we have someone with potential for years to come.

Anyway, Real Madrid are Sh*t now, even Torres ripped the back outta them.

Comment

If you bring in a whole new cast of characters now I believe the team stops playing. Go to Hoddle, whose experience and tactical smarts are beyond reproach, to preserve continuity while ensuring a whole new attitude on and off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                              If you bring in a whole new cast of characters now I believe the team stops playing. Go to Hoddle, whose experience and tactical smarts are beyond reproach, to preserve continuity while ensuring a whole new attitude on and off the field.
                              We don't want continuity; continuity will take us down we need to instil a new approach and freshness

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Still would love to beat them manc farkers tomorrow though, in the words of brothers in rhythm 'such a good feeling'.
                                For sure!!

Comment

Working...
                                X