Redknapp believed to be facing sack if he loses next match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
    Redknapp is nothing if not lucky. We're gonna win against Man U!
    You are not wrong!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Why are people obsessed with Sherwood to the point he's one of the favourites for every job that comes up??! His lifetime managerial career experience is about 20 games FFS, and a fair few of them were humiliatingly poor defeats where his team rolled over.

We should give it to Hoddle if he'd take it. He's working with the squad so there's continuity and he already knows the issues and weaknesses, and he's a million % better than HR as a manger and tactician. Would also be no compensation payment. No brainer!
      This!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Why are people obsessed with Sherwood to the point he's one of the favourites for every job that comes up??! His lifetime managerial career experience is about 20 games FFS, and a fair few of them were humiliatingly poor defeats where his team rolled over.

We should give it to Hoddle if he'd take it. He's working with the squad so there's continuity and he already knows the issues and weaknesses, and he's a million % better than HR as a manger and tactician. Would also be no compensation payment. No brainer!
        Oh B@!!@× just made a post saying much the same

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

Don't know if I have ever agreed with you Station, but you are absolutely right here. I am an advocate for keeping harry because of the likely options. He is probably better than them and will probably leave anyway in the summer. Would rather bring someone in then, to be clear with what the targets are, than replacing him now with someone worse.
          Exactly why he should stay if we go down (looking likely) wait till end of season get the right man and rebuild properly with the long term in mind

Comment

Couldnt help but laugh when I heard about this.... Harry to get sacked if we lose against a small club called Manchester United!! Fock me obviously told him to pack his bags already then!... wonder who they've got lined up next??..
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              I don't think the board are thinking solely about this season in the decision. They'll want to give the new man 10-15 games this season to try and turn it around, but more importantly move seemlessly into the summer and pre-season. As it stands, we will go down with Redknapp and then spend the summer months looking for a new manager, who then has that much less time to make his mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Couldnt help but laugh when I heard about this.... Harry to get sacked if we lose against a small club called Manchester United!! Fock me obviously told him to pack his bags already then!... wonder who they've got lined up next??..
                Think I would give any hope for QPRs future if they bring in a manager from outside

Comment

People saying, Sherwood isn't the answer... Well how the fvck do you lot know if he is the answer or not?!!.. He did well at Spurs, good young manager. Brings through youngsters and cares about the academy. Why would he not be the answer? - If you think he is not the answer because of his Adebayor salute then you need to grow up!

Comment

absolute rubbish he won't be sacked we cant afford to sack him? and bring in Sherwood NO THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      People saying, Sherwood isn't the answer... Well how the fvck do you lot know if he is the answer or not?!!.. He did well at Spurs, good young manager. Brings through youngsters and cares about the academy. Why would he not be the answer? - If you think he is not the answer because of his Adebayor salute then you need to grow up!
                      Why is Sherwood the answer? Won 14 lost 10 games in charge of Spuds. Fell out with his entire squad, lost the plot, took a few hammerings and was swiftly sacked.

Why is he the saviour?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

Won't be any worse than the last two wanchors!!

Least he'll be up giving them a rocket in the ### not sitting there like a mute.

Comment

Agree with Del. Hoddle is the obvious and ready made replacement. And we can be grateful to Harry for brining him in.

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          we cant afford to sack him
                          Well obviously it's a gamble but we certainly can afford to sack him if doing so gives us better odds of staying up.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Why is Sherwood the answer? Won 14 lost 10 games in charge of Spuds. Fell out with his entire squad, lost the plot, took a few hammerings and was swiftly sacked.

Why is he the saviour?
                            I take it those are your reasons for why he isn't the answer?.. I also wouldnt use the word saviour either.

I've said why I think he is the answer above. If Eddie Howe isn't available then I would take Sherwood.. Give me a better alternative and I may change my mind

Comment

Someone the other day mentioned Kenny jackett,thought that was a good shout myself.
                              If everton were to sack Martinez then i would gladly have him here.

Comment

Can a mod please remove the "their" from the thread title?

Comment

Working...
                                X