X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree van.

Can't di no worse.

Comment

What has Sherwood done that would suggest he would be an improvement on Redknapp?

Personally I think a change is necessary but can't see anyone available that would be a guaranteed improvement on what we've got. The squad needs a disciplinarian type of manager, too many of them are coasting along thinking they're too big for QPR and they can let their foot off the gas, Redknapp is included in this.
      :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Surely you are joking?
        Why would I be joking? People are questioning Sherwood because he hasn't achieved anything....what exactly has Robinson achieved? A couple of play-off finishes in League One doesn't make him a PL manager I'm afraid, especially with the relatively large budget at his disposal. Likes a quote, full of his own self-importance, in bed with the media, underachiever....remind you of anyone?
        Last edited by surrey_hoop; 15-01-2015, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          Why would I be joking? People are questioning Sherwood because he hasn't achieved anything....what exactly has Robinson achieved? A couple of play-off finishes in League One doesn't make him a PL manager I'm afraid, especially with the relatively large budget at his disposal. Likes a quote, full of his own self-importance, in bed with the media, underachiever....remind you of anyone?
          very good post your thoughts mirror mine

The only box Robinson ticks is that some are obsessed with a young manager!! that aside what has he done. If hes such hot property why are championship clubs never interested there is always loads of jobs going in champ but no one shows any interest in him

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            very good post your thoughts mirror mine

The only box Robinson ticks is that some are obsessed with a young manager!! that aside what has he done. If hes such hot property why are championship clubs never interested there is always loads of jobs going in champ but no one shows any interest in him
            Exactly. Age should be one of a number of factors in selecting a new manager, not the sole one. As you say, he has never been approached by a club any bigger than MK Dons, which after 4 years in charge says a lot in my book. His reputation has been built on him constantly telling the media what a good job he's doing, with very little evidence to substantiate his claims.

Comment

My only concern with Robinson if we were to appoint him is that I have the same feeling about him as I do about Roy Hodgson, just annoys me whenever I see him interviewed but perhaps thats my dislike of MK Dons coming through.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                Sherwood hasn't even completed a season in charge of a first team so you can rightly question his experience and achievement IMO.

Comment

Bar few exceptions, all good Premier league clubs have a foreign manager nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                  X