nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Proper crackerjack

Comment

Crack head more like.

Them fake yuppy types love a bit of the hard gear

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          I know most of you won't give a t 0$$ but hey it's all true and I am not making excuses. thought i'd share this with you.
          'thought' should have a capital T when it's the first word of a sentence.

Standards slipping there, tw. Tut tut.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            'thought' should have a capital T when it's the first word of a sentence.

Standards slipping there, tw. Tut tut.
            There should also be a comma after 'but' and after 'hey'........ This has been an, er, interesting thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Go away you creep.

We're not dumb as much as you'd like to think we are.

Just another post from your bi polar brain to worm your way back in. The people have spoken, the mods have acted and you're not wanted.

Good riddance to you. Lunatic. Enjoy craven cottage with the other #####
              Why don't you just f uck off you ignorant bottom feeding yob. You really are the ar'se end of society and you should have been drowned at birth. Now just do one you f ucking oik, and get back to your council house and rot.

Comment

Why don't you just f uck off you ignorant bottom feeding yob. You really are the ar'se end of society and you should have been drowned at birth. Now just do one you f ucking oik, and get back to your council house and rot.
                Ooh. That was a quick change of heart.

Comment

just to confirm I am not that new chap, whitecityranger. just shows the mentality and lack of brain power of you lot when a new person joins, he's immediately deemed to be someone else.

Comment

Anthony perkins?
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      His pills are wearing off . Time for a top up Timmy

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        well I tried, and as suspected , most don't have the intelligence to accept or understand a genuine post and just mouth off, so I just give it back....especially to that rabbit #####.

Comment

• The new poster is not TW but do think his time is up now. Had too many chances but think he was looking for a ban, he got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            well I tried, and as suspected , most don't have the intelligence to accept or understand a genuine post and just mouth off, so I just give it back....especially to that rabbit #####.
                            They most certainly do have the intelligence. Very, very rarely do the wonderful people on this site speak to each other, using that sort of language. They would never say some of the things that you have been coming out with lately.

And it is the fact that they are capable of restraint that defines them as the intelligent ones, whereas all you have succeeded in doing is proving that you haven't the class that they have.

Hardly surprising nobody believed it was a genuine post, bearing in mind the grovelling apology you were forced to make before and the way you have been acting up lately.

Pretty insightful of them, I'd say.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              Bring back TW!!

This was one of his nicer messages to me

Comment

• Good times eh Jimmy
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X