twranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    I do now, Fulham. a new start. Nice ground the cottage, and some good fellas down there, know a few already from way back.
    All Hugh Grant types, surprisingly.....and they all make me appear like a financial pauper....and that's not easy!
    btw, why can't I support myself? What's that comment about? You are a strange little person!
    Because you have been living off Daddy your whole life.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Take the ranger out off your name you turncoat
      You Rsssssss

Comment

your superior!
        Again, we're never play u again, we're never play u again

Comment

haven't looked into that yet dave.....still homework to do on that front. If I join one at all....me and message boards don't really get on that well if im honest. we'll see.
          Hurry up and find one for fark sake.

Comment

Unfortunately, we do not delete accounts; they self delete after set time of inactivity.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              let him keep the A and add a T. job done

Comment

as Parky once said to George Best, where did it all go wrong TW?
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Because you have been living off Daddy your whole life.
                  and you know that for a fact do you? you know nothing about me chum, so stop making assumptions (wrong ones as it goes).
                  that shows complete lack of intelligence you div!!! If you read my book you kindly bought you'd know what the facts are and not spout rubbish; You can read can you? There are pictures as well though for you to look at if you are illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    Unfortunately, we do not delete accounts; they self delete after set time of inactivity.
                    fair enough, how long is that set time then?

Comment

and you know that for a fact do you? you know nothing about me chum, so stop making assumptions (wrong ones as it goes).
                      that shows complete lack of intelligence you div!!! If you read my book you kindly bought you'd know what the facts are and not spout rubbish; You can read can you? There are pictures as well though for you to look at if you are illiterate.
                      U writ a book did u Timmy. What was it called? How to be a helmet

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        can't do that myself der.....its not up to me you numpty.

Comment

blimey, 24 people on this away section......this must be a record.! I certainly know how to generate traffic!

Comment

If you can post like everyone else and not troll, then you can come back. If you can't and your mission is to upset everyone then no point.

Balls in your court?

Comment

As a fellow lifetime banned former poster I couldn't let this one pass me by
                              TW you are without doubt one of the strangest blokes I have ever crossed paths with over the years on this forum. To think I was accused of being a troll!
                              Living in your daddy's shadow has somehow warped you into a sad lonely bloke. A proper case of "little man" syndrome if ever there was one.
                              Used to enjoy our little rows over the years but you have just got worse and worse lately. Unrecognisable from the poster I uses to dig out even a year ago. What happened?

Anyway... Enjoy your new persona and it is actually rather comforting to me that we no longer share the same club.

Toddle pip

Your old mate

Vblock

Ps. Daddy issues isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                If you can post like everyone else and not troll, then you can come back. If you can't and your mission is to upset everyone then no point.

Balls in your court?
                                MYU, I would be grateful if you could reply to my pm I sent you yesterday regarding some issues. Would that be possible. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X