twranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    10K + posts & this is how you choose to go out - kudos.
    absolutely fraggy, always had a lot of time for you. The best of a bad lot. As I say, time to move on to pastures new and a new club to support. will be strange after all these years, but have to follow the heart. keep well my friend!

Comment

But you don't support a team ?

Comment

Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          The problem here is that you dont support a team. You dont even support your farking self....
          I do now, Fulham. a new start. Nice ground the cottage, and some good fellas down there, know a few already from way back.
          All Hugh Grant types, surprisingly.....and they all make me appear like a financial pauper....and that's not easy!
          btw, why can't I support myself? What's that comment about? You are a strange little person!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
            Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio.
            Cheers Rickson, your the type that personifies all that is wrong with the qprhaha support. Absolute knuckle draggers most of you. and you're the biggest see/you/enn/tee of them all!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              But you don't support a team ?
              will do now, Fulham for me.....probably get an st down there next season and mix with some decent types.

Comment

What mb have you joined tw?...I'll look out for your posts

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  What mb have you joined tw?...I'll look out for your posts
                  haven't looked into that yet dave.....still homework to do on that front. If I join one at all....me and message boards don't really get on that well if im honest. we'll see.

Comment

I don't think your name will go down too well over on FFC boards; any idea what new name you may use?
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

BTW; unable to delete your account on here; but I think you already knew that.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I don't think your name will go down too well over on FFC boards; any idea what new name you may use?
                        haha, of course i'll have to change it...as I said to dave not sure about a forum at the moment.

Comment

I can almost hear Hitman and Jimmy Rabbit playing the violins with this emotional departure......

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            Cheers Rickson, your the type that personifies all that is wrong with the qprhaha support. Absolute knuckle draggers most of you. and you're the biggest see/you/enn/tee of them all!
                            Who the farkin el r u, who the farkin el r u.

Comment

BTW; unable to delete your account on here; but I think you already knew that.
                              No honestly I do want it deleted . isn't that what happens when someone gets banned? I would like it deleted if possible.
                              that guy vblock got a full time ban and his account no longer appears on here. it must have been deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                                Who the farkin el r u, who the farkin el r u.
                                your superior!

Comment

Working...
                                X