twranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twranger

Well, at long last I've made the switch. Now a bone fide, fully fledged Fulham supporter! Fed up with QPR and their sh 1t fans especially if the ones on here are anything to go by. I am now with my own type at Fulham and it feels good! Already got my tix for our game v Reading this Saturday at the Cottage. Was going to go to Molineux for our cup game tonight bet left it a bit late sadly.
    Anyway would be wrong, now I'm officially an opposition fan, not to come on here and give QPhaha and their chavvy, working class fans a bit of stick.....hope you get relegated and get back to where you belong you numpties and look forward to our games with little old qpr next season in Championship!!!!!!! COYW!!!
    WOULD THE MODS OR ADMIN PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY ON THIS BOARD AS I NO LONGER BELONG HERE. THANKS.

COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by twranger; 13-01-2015, 04:25 PM.

You really are pathetic my gowwwddddd

Later Numpty!
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Knew it was a wind up as soon as i read he had tickets for and was actually attending a game!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

You really are pathetic my gowwwddddd

Later Numpty!
        ...and this why Im off.....typical chav qpr fan!

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
          Knew it was a wind up as soon as i read he had tickets for and was actually attending a game!
          will go plenty of our games now. A new club, a new era, following a decent club! COYW!
          If I was on a wind up, I'd claim I was now a Chelsea supporter. We and QPR both hate Chelsea.
          Last edited by twranger; 13-01-2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

someones losing it............

http://youtu.be/sFTJbljkVok
            Last edited by Hitman34; 13-01-2015, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Well, at long last I've made the switch. Now a bone fide, fully fledged Fulham supporter! Fed up with QPR and their sh 1t fans especially if the ones on here are anything to go by. I am now with my own type at Fulham and it feels good! Already got my tix for our game v Reading this Saturday at the Cottage. Was going to go to Molineux for our cup game tonight bet left it a bit late sadly.
              Anyway would be wrong, now I'm officially an opposition fan, not to come on here and give QPhaha and their chavvy, working class fans a bit of stick.....hope you get relegated and get back to where you belong you numpties and look forward to our games with little old qpr next season in Championship!!!!!!! COYW!!!
              WOULD THE MODS OR ADMIN PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY ON THIS BOARD AS I NO LONGER BELONG HERE. THANKS.

COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              F**ks sake a real rupert eh?.....You obviously not a real fan of anyone

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                F**ks sake a real rupert eh?.....You obviously not a real fan of anyone
                yep! ME!!!

Comment

someones losing it............

http://youtu.be/sFTJbljkVok
                  no quite compos mentis thanks, that's why I f ucked off qpr and now a Fulham "Rupert".

Comment

You were never Qpr tw?t.

In your own words "I am a football fan"

If "its only a messageboard" why are you begging and ranting at the mods to let you back on the main board?

For someone who claims not to take football so seriously or even this message board, why the fark are you crying and throwing tantrums like a little girl?

Comment

http://youtu.be/tD4q3leE5Uw

well, what is it?

Comment

10K + posts & this is how you choose to go out - kudos.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

You never went rangers so you won't go to see fulham. You just can't keep away so no doubt you'll be back in some guise or other but it won't be hard to suss out a posh w anchor. Enjoy life on your tod.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

You were never Qpr tw?t.

In your own words "I am a football fan"

If "its only a messageboard" why are you begging and ranting at the mods to let you back on the main board?

For someone who claims not to take football so seriously or even this message board, why the fark are you crying and throwing tantrums like a little girl?
                            Not begging to be let on the main board at all.......where did you get that snippet from? Not interested anymore.
                            Of course Im a football fan.......it is possible to be a football fan AND support a club isn't it? You're weird in your assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              Not begging to be let on the main board at all.......where did you get that snippet from? Not interested anymore.
                              Of course Im a football fan.......it is possible to be a football fan AND support a club isn't it? You're weird in your assumptions.
                              The problem here is that you dont support a team. You dont even support your farking self....

Comment

Working...
                              X