Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans v Players

Oh dear

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...ash-with-fans?

Players are temporary. Fans are forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
      Players are temporary. Fans are forever.
      This is actually a true fact Jogo.

Comment

They deserved both barrels after yesterday's pathetic effort. They got away lightly exchanging a few choice words with 2 fans. Wanchors.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Already a thread on it from yesterday moved to off topic for some reason
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

oh no wonder i couldn't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
              Already a thread on it from yesterday moved to off topic for some reason
              Players like the adulation so they should take the stick as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                They deserved both barrels after yesterday's pathetic effort. They got away lightly exchanging a few choice words with 2 fans. Wanchors.
                Agree matty but I'd prefer it wasn't directed at 2 of the most dedicated players in Dunne & Hill. No one seems to be able to confirm what was said to them but the fella in the middle of it got slapped up in the concourse on the way out according to a fan who was there over on LFW

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                  Players like the adulation so they should take the stick as well.
                  Absolutely, I was there giving them plenty of stick !

Agree Jimmy but it just happened that Clint & Dunne bit ....... The rest just got off PDQ
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Agree matty but I'd prefer it wasn't directed at 2 of the most dedicated players in Dunne & Hill. No one seems to be able to confirm what was said to them but the fella in the middle of it got slapped up in the concourse on the way out according to a fan who was there over on LFW
                    You're not wrong there tbf - Dunne would be one of the last i would aim abuse at.

Only thing is it just makes us more of a laughing stock to the rest of the league.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      You're not wrong there tbf - Dunne would be one of the last i would aim abuse at.

Only thing is it just makes us more of a laughing stock to the rest of the league.
                      Sure does mate.

From top to bottom, inside out we're a joke atm.

Comment

We could easily have won that game yesterday, I didnt see any general lack of effort although Caulker had a shocker and Barton had a lot of incomplete passes but the team were trying to be progressive

The press have been able to make this into a general fans against player story but it wasnt like that at all just a couple that lost the plot and went over the top from where i saw, a lot of the fans were angrier with the people doling out the abuse than with the players, as a team we tried and on another day austins shot doesnt his the post and vargas scores a worldy

For me the problem is not player application it is that we dont seem to have the positional discipline and structure that other teams do, we seem to go out with all the planing and tactics of a team picked in a school playground. that has to be down to the management and coaching more than the players, more of our anger and disappointment should be aimed at them rather than the players on the pitch
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Think this could be helpful. MOTD commentators pretty much backed the fans. Think, from what I've read (I was over the other side of the goal), Dunne got it only because he was nearest. It was only a handful of fans, but folk were well fed up. And it's no bad thing that players and management (except Harry who claims, as ever, not to know what's going on) are appraised of fans feelings. How could they not know??? A poor performance next week and we fans will go mental.

Comment

Last paragraph.

We have 65 coaches. What's going on, on the training ground?

Comment

Never been one for giving our own players dogs abuse even if they have played terribly, and having this plastered all over SSN every hour does nothing for player/fan relationships! I know its a long old haul up north to watch us lose but as QPR fans we must surely be used to it by now!

Get behind the team, the performance i seen yesterday didn't lack effort just a bit of class and this lot of players are far more commited than the dross we where served up 2 years ago so lets give ourselves a fighting chance and not get on their backs for the rest of the season

Comment

Working...
                              X