Bring back Sir Neil Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Sir Neil Warnock

The man brings passion, authority and ideas , something this current team is certainly lacking.
    Let's be honest the team we had in the automatic promotion season was nothing special compared to a majority of the other teams in the league , just every player relished the opportunity of playing for qpr and gave their absolute all. The morale was high throughout the club and that was all down to warnocks positive attitude.
    I feel he was unfairly sacked by ourselves considering the players he had at his disposal in the premier league , compared to the current squad now.
    Please come back Neil and be our saviour once more and give this club the guidance and passion it so desperately needs.

I wouldn't actually be against that happening
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

No...no

Comment

Not a Premier League manager and we would still go down, but would at least do so with a bit of a passion and fight. Not only do I dislike Redknapp as a manager, I despise him as a man.

Comment

As much as I like Neil. I don't think it would be wise to go back, didn't do Palace any good.

Comment

Ok lads, steady the fark on now................... please insert the "i get my coat smiley"
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

No not for me sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                As much as I like Neil. I don't think it would be wise to go back, didn't do Palace any good.
                THIS

Comment

Bring back Luigi

Comment

Letīs E-mail his wife.
                    Last edited by Shania; 10-01-2015, 11:06 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Letīs E-mail him.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Letīs E-mail him.
                        Ha haha...that is good shania

Comment

Who else would you lot suggest then? Someone who is a fighter and will save us from this relegation battle? I can't think of many

Comment

This thread made me laugh. Neil has passion and enthusiasm. But, sadly, no talent for managing in the premier league. But Harry hasn't that talent either. And lacks passion and enthusiasm.

Comment

Tf won't pay transfer fees only loans,why would he pay comp to sack harry and pay a 2nd wage to a new man. Harry here till end of season comevwot may
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X