Leyroy Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Don't really care if he's played for the Dutch national side mate, I watched him play for 90 minutes yesterday and barely make 1 pass to any of our own players. I really did think he was woeful.

You mention him not being played in his best position, so enlighten me, where does he need to play?
    OK so you dont care if our players are internationals. But you probably know that is you have more players playing for strong national teams means you have a better team.
    If you just read what I posted you would be enlightened

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
      OK so you dont care if our players are internationals. But you probably know that is you have more players playing for strong national teams means you have a better team.
      If you just read what I posted you would be enlightened
      OK, so let me translate what you just posted.

1.) You base your assessment of players on reputation rather than what you see with your own eyes.
      2.) You actually have no idea what Leroy Fer's best position is anyway!
      Last edited by Tarbie; 21-12-2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Some of you have no idea. Boy has the best stats of the entire squad. Especially passing. http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/171/S...s-Park-Rangers
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

1.) You base your assessment of players on reputation rather than what you see with your own eyes.
          Thanks for your translation - worst translation ever. I am sorry to say you have not read what I said.
          1. I said Fer is second top scorer, I said no one has more assists. And now you should know some facts about his passing. These are facts not based on reputation.
          2. I said he should be playing in the middle instead of Barton and I assume you know where Barton plays.

Comment

Would rest him yes. Kranjcar and Henry in the middle for me vs Arsenal. Phillips and Hoilett on the wings.
            Vargas and Charlie up top

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
              Thanks for your translation - worst translation ever. I am sorry to say you have not read what I said.
              1. I said Fer is second top scorer, I said no one has more assists. And now you should know some facts about his passing. These are facts not based on reputation.
              2. I said he should be playing in the middle instead of Barton and I assume you know where Barton plays.
              And I'll reiterate what I said, and that was he had a very poor game yesterday. Dunno how anyone who watched all 90 minutes of the match could disagree with that!

Comment

Leroy Fer is a central midfielder. I thought the whole world knew this.

Comment

And I'll reiterate what I said, and that was he had a very poor game yesterday. Dunno how anyone who watched all 90 minutes of the match could disagree with that!
                  Tarbie - I give up on this - there is no way to have to have a decent "discussion" with you

Comment

Borini. Arrogant little c*** & bang average to boot.

Dodged a bullet there. Thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Borini. Arrogant little c*** & bang average to boot.

Dodged a bullet there. Thank god.
                      Wrong thread? Or are you using Borini as a swear word for Fer. In that case I think it is uncalled for

Comment

On Fer I understand why some have been frustrated with the lack of defensive cover, tracking back, and general focus when we are not in possesion, but I really think he has improved in that department, and think he will only get better. At the same time he is brilliant on the ball, very calm and gives everyone time to make runs, good in the air as well for hold up play/set pieces, and dangerous in the opposition box. Very much worth every penny we have paid for him IMO.

Comment

I'd have Bobby and Charlie up against a shaky Arsenal defence. Put a bit of pace in the middle, that should keep the score down to 5
                          Last edited by lymehoop; 21-12-2014, 08:08 PM.
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Back to the question of this thread, I think he should be rested against Arsenal, because we do not want him to pick up another booking. If he gets booked against Palace, how many matches would he miss and would they include the FA Cup game.

Comment

Need someone on the left with a bit of pace chambers is crap matt phillips or hoilett could have a filled day against him

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                                Need someone on the left with a bit of pace chambers is crap matt phillips or hoilett could have a filled day against him
                                I tend to agree Andrew. Not sure what the hype is about.
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X