Leyroy Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leyroy Fer

Will Harry leave him out of Arsenal game to try to avoid 5th booking, may be worth IT and save him for Palace as I sure a few will get rested over next 2 weeks.

This will upset a few but he should be left out for his cant be a rsed attitude when were defending. Away from home hes not offered an awful lot lot leaving him out would make sense

Comment

We must play the same system away as we do at home from now on. i agree on leaving fer out for this one.

------------------green------------------
      isla-------dunne-------caulker------hill or yun

vargas---------barton------krankjar-----hoilett

----------zamora-------austin----------------
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        We must play the same system away as we do at home from now on. i agree on leaving fer out for this one.

------------------green------------------
        isla-------dunne-------caulker------hill or yun

vargas---------barton------krankjar-----hoilett

----------zamora-------austin----------------
        Agree with this. But can't imagine Isla will be back for Arsenal. And think Holliett is only worth playing on the right. Clint for me at LB.

Hope, Hitman, following your post in the match day thread about an Rs win yesterday being as likely as catching a certain sexually transmitted disease, that you're practicing very, very safe s ex from now on.....

Comment

Can't really argue but I do think there's a beast of a player in him somewhere.... I think we still need to do a lot of work on our set-up/shape cos I'm not sure we're getting the best out of quite a few of 'em. S'pose it's a case of what do you do..... set up to accommodate the strengths of the players OR expect players to adapt to the set up?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Agree with this. But can't imagine Isla will be back for Arsenal. And think Holliett is only worth playing on the right. Clint for me at LB.

Hope, Hitman, following your post in the match day thread about an Rs win yesterday being as likely as catching a certain sexually transmitted disease, that you're practicing very, very safe s ex from now on.....
            From now on i will be wearing extra thick mate with duck tape securing the base. dont want any seepage and will make it air tight.

my fella will now be known as the little astronaut..........

i will be donning this little number for the mrs tonight

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

That should do the trick, Hitman!

Comment

Is constantly being played out of his best position in the middle of the field.
                Not fair to say he is playing badly - 2 goals and a won penalty is not bad - is he our second highest scorer?

Comment

Wouldn't be missed too much based on yesterday's performance, I thought he was awful!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Wouldn't be missed too much based on yesterday's performance, I thought he was awful!
                    Got the penalty is the second highest scorer and no one has more assists than him all this playing out of his best position.
                    Not to mention that he is used by the Netherland national team.
                    IMO he should be playing in the middle instead of Barton

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                      Got the penalty is the second highest scorer and no one has more assists than him all this playing out of his best position.
                      I'd play him with barton but I have to agree he has been brilliant playing out of position.

Him and Austin won the burnley game with dunny those 3 were outstanding that day.
                      Yes he looks carefree at times but that is just his laid back attitude still a brilliant player.

Too many fans on here and west is the main culprit is a fan that wants players to run through cement. The lad ozzes with class and a probably our best addition
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Too many fans on here and west is the main culprit is a fan that wants players to run through cement. The lad ozzes with class and a probably our best addition
                        Not at all mate just put a bit of effort in getting back when our backs are against the wall will do for me your dazzled by skills but it don't do a lot for me so each to heir own

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          This will upset a few but he should be left out for his cant be a rsed attitude when were defending. Away from home hes not offered an awful lot lot leaving him out would make sense
                          Now you dont want him in team team - the who should be playing there? Are you thinking of Kranjcar or Hoilett - do they have better attitute

Comment

Now you dont want him in team team - the who should be playing there? Are you thinking of Kranjcar or Hoilett - do they have better attitute
                            At home I would have him in the team every game would jet like him to work harder going towards his own goal. Away from home I would pick his games

Don't get me wrong I think he's a very good player you see glimpses of that when he's on his game. A lot people say play him in middle I would argue his best position would be in the hole off a front man

Comment

Don't really care if he's played for the Dutch national side mate, I watched him play for 90 minutes yesterday and barely make 1 pass to any of our own players. I really did think he was woeful.

You mention him not being played in his best position, so enlighten me, where does he need to play?

Comment

Working...
                              X