Scott Sinclair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
    Hubble, I thought you where meant to look into the darkness and see the light?
    Nicely put.

JJ is a fine professional, injuries done him in, not a lot he could do about that, the other two have made bad choices, now that is something they could and can do something about!
    That is true, but I was thinking in terms of them all being somewhat lightweight, when push comes to shove..

Comment

He made the wrong move going to City, he really was better off at Swansea, you never know, Harry has the knack of turning certain players around, we shall see.
      Do the bright lites of the valley's distract as much as the lites of Manchester that don't distract as much as the London lites no give this one a serve imo

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Nicely put.

That is true, but I was thinking in terms of them all being somewhat lightweight, when push comes to shove..
        I must admit I liked that also, made myself smile, tend to be doing that a lot more the older I get, lol. You are correct in terms of maybe needing to put some work in the gym, I think Morrisson in the long term would be a great signing.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
        X