Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your realisitc starting 11/squad end of Jan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your realisitc starting 11/squad end of Jan?

This would be my 11 which I think is realistic -

Green

Isla Caulker S.Cook(Bournemouth) Yun

Vargas Fer Henry Townsend

Austin Defoe

Subs
    Zamora
    Kranjar
    Barton
    Dunne
    Mccarthy
    Onohua
    Morrison

Think cook has been outstanding for a couple of seasons in the championship and is 23 years old and would be a fantastic signing for our club. Townsend I think will be a big ask on loan but just maybe.
    He would definitely add that extra quality on the wing we have been lacking that Hoilett fails to deliver and we could then push Fer back into CM. Upfront I just believe you know what you get with Defoe and that's goals. I think a deal until the end of the season or 18 months would be amazing for us.

On form I would keep Henry in the team just over barton. Be interesting to see how other people would want our 11 to look and areas you think we need to strengthen or change. I don't think we need a lot just a few tweaks.

.................green
    Isla. Cualker. Rio. Yun

Vargas. Barton. Sandro. Fer

Austin. Defoe.

I don't think we need much more than a striker to meet our goals... If we can't keep sandro fit then we need a new center mid partner to proper hold the defensive side of it together.. I still think that once Rio gets his chance in the now settled side that he will show his class.

Comment

Would be nice to have a fit sandro back. Do you know when he's expected back. I do worry about that position for next year if we are a prem side. Definitely will need to be looked at if we stay up in the summer with Barton and Henry getting on and sandro a crock.

Comment

On form you would keep Henry....but drop Dunne? I know he's getting on a bit but he's been a real star for us for a season and half now.....

Not easy this management lark.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
          On form you would keep Henry....but drop Dunne? I know he's getting on a bit but he's been a real star for us for a season and half now.....

Not easy this management lark.
          I found that surprising too. Dunne has earned his place in the starting line up.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Green
            Isla Dunne Caulker Yun
            Vargas Barton Henry Fer
            Austin Zamora

Subs: McCarthy Hill Onouha Traore(Sandro when fit) Kranjcar Phillips Hoilett
            Last edited by 1QPRDK; 21-12-2014, 11:54 AM.
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

green
              isla
              caulker
              dunne/rio
              cole
              sinclair
              sondro
              fer
              dafoe
              austin
              henry
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                This would be my 11 which I think is realistic -

Green

Isla Caulker S.Cook(Bournemouth) Yun

Vargas Fer Henry Townsend

Austin Defoe

Subs
                Zamora
                Kranjar
                Barton
                Dunne
                Mccarthy
                Onohua
                Morrison

Think cook has been outstanding for a couple of seasons in the championship and is 23 years old and would be a fantastic signing for our club. Townsend I think will be a big ask on loan but just maybe.
                He would definitely add that extra quality on the wing we have been lacking that Hoilett fails to deliver and we could then push Fer back into CM. Upfront I just believe you know what you get with Defoe and that's goals. I think a deal until the end of the season or 18 months would be amazing for us.

On form I would keep Henry in the team just over barton. Be interesting to see how other people would want our 11 to look and areas you think we need to strengthen or change. I don't think we need a lot just a few tweaks.
                Not sure how that's realistic..... AS much as I think its media talk, they have said they wont be spending, so by that I read spending a little.... Yet you have a young CB from the side top of the championship, who would probably want best part of £10m to risk jeopardising their promotion hopes, plus Townsend who would be circa £10m+ with Levy negotiating, and Defoe who would cost also......

And Morrison... really, the bloke's a liability if ever there was one.

I think that's anything but realistic.

Also, as others have said, you'd drop our best performer of late Dunne, for an untested defender at prem level..... seriously?

Comment

Townsend is a loan prospect not a buy so there in no money to spend there apart from wages as is Morrsion. If I have got the defoe situation wrong then I apologise but I didn't think for one minute we entertain of paying the 8 mill they want back for him so thought we would look into a loan option for him as well.

As for Steve cook I just think he would be a top signing and I completely hear what your saying about Dunne. He has been class for us this year. But hes getting on and I just feel this lad could be the future alongside caulker and money worth spending. I also don't think he would cost anywhere enear 10 mill. 5 - 6 mill yes.

SO basically my unrealistic team was guessed at 3 loans and 1 signing. Though hands up it would be harsh to drop dunne atm but going forward buying someone like cook now would be good for the club imo.

Comment

Defoe(sign), Morrison(loan) if Taarabt goes, Townsend in(loan).

Green
                    Isla Caulker Dunne Yun
                    Vargas Sandro Fer Townsend
                    Zamora Austin

Subs: McCarthy, Onuoha, Hill, Barton, Morrison/Taarabt, Kranjcar, Defoe
                    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 21-12-2014, 02:35 PM.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I thought Townsend plays right wing.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        Defoe(sign), Morrison(loan) if Taarabt goes, Townsend in(loan).

Green
                        Isla Caulker Dunne Yun
                        Vargas Sandro Fer Townsend
                        Zamora Austin

Subs: McCarthy, Onuoha, Hill, Barton, Morrison/Taarabt, Kranjcar, Defoe
                        this
                        TWITTER
                        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          I thought Townsend plays right wing.
                          he does but can play left and him and vargas can switch it about
                          TWITTER
                          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Don't we want this team at the beginning of Jan rather than the end?

Comment

Yeah we do but doesn't always work out like that does it? So come the end of the window it would good to see 2 or 3 new players who will give us that extra depth and hopefully added quality when the window shuts on the 31st.

Remember sometimes the deals are only done when other clubs have secured the players they want so can be very frustrating waiting for them to get over the line.

Comment

Working...
                              X