Can someone explain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain

How Balotelli has just been banned for 1 game for his racial comment.
    Yet, Rio got 3 games for his comment?

That's easy to explain, if he was a QPR player he would have got 8 match ban and club would've had a fine.

Comment

The FA are ####

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
        The FA are ####
        Just don't see how he can get a 1 game ban for a racist comment, when the FA want to stamp racism out of the game.
        Yet Rio gets 3 games for talking about a Ho!!!

Comment

Because the fa are a corrupt bunch of ##### who constantly bend the rules dependant on what club you play for and have zero integrity . Basically they are a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            Because the fa are a corrupt bunch of ##### who constantly bend the rules dependant on what club you play for and have zero integrity . Basically they are a joke
            Do you think it has something to do with that Liverpool are in a crisis in that department with the loss of Sturridge, and they need them to compete and raise the profile of the game at the Top?

Comment

Rio plays for little QPR,kicking a ball about for the foreign media is a different ball game.we've got a great voice but just too ugly, like x factor
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Another way of looking at it is that the FA want us to fail as they can't get that FFP fine off us until we drop down!!

Comment

Doubt it since it's the Football League who're trying to fine us, not the FA

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                    Do you think it has something to do with that Liverpool are in a crisis in that department with the loss of Sturridge, and they need them to compete and raise the profile of the game at the Top?
                    It's the big club little club divide mate . Simple as that , the fa say it doesn't discriminate but they 100% do . They are a micky mouse operation thankfully I dont think Rio being missing has done us any harm at all . Look at the failing to control players ######## they done us with for the city game , Man United and the filth do that week in week out and they never get tugged . It's total #### but it's the world we live in unfortunatly

Comment

I think Rio was a repeat affender, plus they still owe him for missing that drug test��
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

How Balotelli even got banned is beyond me, what he tweeted was a joke & not racist one single bit. Pathetic really.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Questions need to be asked, they should discuss things like this on SSN.

If I was Rio I would tweet and question it, he has every right to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Questions need to be asked, they should discuss things like this on SSN.

If I was Rio I would tweet and question it, he has every right to do so.
                            Rio has said nothing, but then no-one else has commented either.
                            If Ronaldo or Messi were playing in the Prem, and one of them tweeted about a sket then got banned for 3 games, Ballotelli wouldn't have got away with his 1 game punishment.

Don't mean to go on, but things like this get to me as clearly the FA show leniance towards a few clubs.

Comment

i dont even know what a a sket is !
                              all i know is ferdinhand is now pony and the fa have done us a favour
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X