Can someone explain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    How Balotelli even got banned is beyond me, what he tweeted was a joke & not racist one single bit. Pathetic really.
    spot on matty,it was just banter

Comment

It's easy it's called double standards, all football governing bodies do it, they are biased towards the big clubs or certain countries, smaller clubs or players that play for smaller teams are always punished worse than the so called bigger clubs,

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Because the fa are a corrupt bunch of ##### who constantly bend the rules dependant on what club you play for and have zero integrity . Basically they are a joke
        Yet they have the nerve to criticise FIFA for being corrupt.

Comment

Fact is Rio didn't bother to even answer the charges or turn up at FA hearing... he basically said eff you lot and do what you like cos I just don't care. His ban was clearly jacked up and extended as a direct result of his bolshy attitude, latent disrespect to FA, failure to recognise and engage with FA process and admit he'd been wrong/silly/unprofessional.
          Dunno ins/outs Of Ballotelli thing but pretty sure he's been contrite and apologetic from the off with it all.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            Do you think it has something to do with that Liverpool are in a crisis in that department with the loss of Sturridge, and they need them to compete and raise the profile of the game at the Top?
            Because they did us a big favour.

Comment

What Ballotelli said was tongue in cheek but the professionals at being offended and the old f@rts of the fa are to thick to see he meant the oppersite of what he tweeted his mother is a jew and he thinks like a jew
              OMG I have said jew I'm in for it now

Comment

What Ballotelli said was tongue in cheek but the professionals at being offended and the old f@rts of the fa are to thick to see he meant the oppersite of what he tweeted his mother is a jew and he thinks like a jew
                OMG I have said jew I'm in for it now

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Fact is Rio didn't bother to even answer the charges or turn up at FA hearing... he basically said eff you lot and do what you like cos I just don't care. His ban was clearly jacked up and extended as a direct result of his bolshy attitude, latent disrespect to FA, failure to recognise and engage with FA process and admit he'd been wrong/silly/unprofessional.
                  Dunno ins/outs Of Ballotelli thing but pretty sure he's been contrite and apologetic from the off with it all.
                  Rio has well gone up in my opinion if what you just posted is true ! Christ a footballer who openly thinks the same about the fa as us mere mortals

Comment

And Pearson gets one game for telling a fan to go and die which was recorded and has been played over and over in the media no consistency

Comment

Working...
                    X