What a load of b......../Harry Jets off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    You certainly gave the impression that it was a negative comment about Rio.

You're an unusual chap Kirill. I think people sometimes forget that you're foreign and if they took note of that area, then they would understand some of your controversial views.
    Foreigners have controversial views?
    Shock horror, stop the press, we have a scoop.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Good we signed Chris Ramsay, what position does he play? seems to wright age just like Redknapp, Jordan, Bond, Defoe and Crouch
      Does he play in the Malasian league

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        I'd have Defoe but crouch? Please stop it.
        Dunno Fordy me I think Crouch would be more useful to us at the moment ,nothing over 19 months tho

Comment

I think Defoe would be the best choice. However that would depend on whether or not he is really fit.

As for Harry jetting off to Malaysia. I don't really think it was his decision, as this does not seem the type of spontaneous thing he would normally do.

Comment

talking about defore and crouch I hope he gets crouch rather than defoe - I think crouch is still interested where as defoes chasing his last big pay day.

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

I recall that some years ago (can't remember the occasion but I am sure he said it) Crouch mention that he would like to end his playing career at Loftus road. I am not sure if he is nearer to the end of his career though!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                I recall that some years ago (can't remember the occasion but I am sure he said it) Crouch mention that he would like to end his playing career at Loftus road. I am not sure if he is nearer to the end of his career though!
                I remember that too TBH id love to see him there

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                  Good we signed Chris Ramsay, what position does he play? seems to wright age just like Redknapp, Jordan, Bond, Defoe and Crouch
                  Does he play in the Malasian league

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                    I know Harry is incredibly set in his ways, and likes working with players he's worked with before, but surely Les must have the ability to spot a potential striking target who'd be younger than Crouch and Defoe.
                    You would hope so wouldn't you.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      I think Defoe would be the best choice. However that would depend on whether or not he is really fit.

As for Harry jetting off to Malaysia. I don't really think it was his decision, as this does not seem the type of spontaneous thing he would normally do.

Think you are pot on regarding Harry and his trip, but I would also think that Crouch as well as a fit Defoe will be a good choice. He is a player who is very versatile in my opinion.
                      Last edited by Shania; 18-12-2014, 06:05 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Chris Ramsey has been with Sir Les for a while now
                        ...but when will the closet door be opened?

Comment

Working...
                        X