QPR's last 40 away games in the Premier League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
    Will remember this quote. What´s going on. Where´s the Kirill we all know and love ;-)

And I am not referring to the bad spelling
    Obviously my account was hacked, thankfully that was the only embarrassing post the pathetically sanguine miscreant had the time to make.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
      and one of them was at chelsea!!!
      Was lucky enough to be there. Great night.

What was the other out of interest? Thinking Stoke 3-2 away???

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Was lucky enough to be there. Great night.

What was the other out of interest? Thinking Stoke 3-2 away???
        me too jimmy, think your right oct 2011 helguson double

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Dont know if i prefer this 'our away form' is sh ite thread, or your other one 'we are the second worst club ever'. Both brilliant in their own way, but im still undecided on which is my favourite.
          Simply posting facts, unlike the drivel you usually post. I'm sure I was not alone in wondering how close we are to a record for our away form. Or how bad it really has been. So when I saw that information I posted it for the benefit of other posters.

Get your head out of the sand.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I'd love to say.

Kev's head is in a warmer place than that m8.

But i cant, Kevin may actually think i mean it. and i dont, just made me laugh to type it, then delete it, then type all this.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              Simply posting facts, unlike the drivel you usually post. I'm sure I was not alone in wondering how close we are to a record for our away form. Or how bad it really has been. So when I saw that information I posted it for the benefit of other posters.

Get your head out of the sand.
              Needed two threads did it , you couldnt of put all our pish poor away prem form in one you complete egg.

Comment

Egg? Plse come up with a better insult than that Kevin, or better still dont insult the poster at all, just comment on his point. Thanks.

Comment

Needed two threads did it , you couldnt of put all our pish poor away prem form in one you complete egg.
                  So you concluded a truce with me only yesterday just to find someone else to abuse? Tut tut.

Comment

Would love to see the stats for our last 40 cup games as well !!!

Comment

This away statistic is killing me. How on earth can a team with so much experience can go for such a long patch without winning a single point. We are the worst team from all the four divisions in England and now we are also being compared to Europe as well! The problem is that every team playing us at their own ground will do its best to take the 3 points as they think its a must win! No team wants to suffer humiliation as being the first to drop points against the R's!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        Egg? Plse come up with a better insult than that Kevin, or better still dont insult the poster at all, just comment on his point. Thanks.
                        Ha ha, if it weren't for insulting other posters he wouldn't have anything to post stainrod! He is a mental vacuum.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I don't expect you to understand this but I will say it anyway for the benefit of other posters. The two threads are for two different points and quote two different articles: one is for how close we are to the record, the other is for our poor away form in the Premier League going back over the last three years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Would love to see the stats for our last 40 cup games as well !!!
                            I wouldn't

Comment

Where are the away wins against Stoke, Wolves and Everton in the 11/12 season?

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                                Where are the away wins against Stoke, Wolves and Everton in the 11/12 season?
                                Without investigating I'd assume those were more than 40 games ago. 40 games does not cover all of the 11/12 season. Although it's not really fair to include part of a season like that (40 games is a bit arbitrary) I think the point is nevertheless well made.

Comment

Working...
                                X