QPR's last 40 away games in the Premier League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR's last 40 away games in the Premier League

QPR's last 40 away games in the Premier League, most recent first.
    2014-15: LLLLLLLL
    2012-13: LDLLLWLDWLDDLLLLLLD
    2011-12: LLLLLLLDLLDLL

Just noticed it on the BBC's Live Reporting pages: http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/30090279

Speaks for itself really.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

3 points in the last 17 away games, jeez, appalling isn't the word
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Dont know if i prefer this 'our away form' is sh ite thread, or your other one 'we are the second worst club ever'. Both brilliant in their own way, but im still undecided on which is my favourite.

Comment

Why are we consistently so much worse on the road nowadays, it just does not make sense? Statistically this is not right, even teams near the bottom of the table should be picking more away points every now and then. We are not generlaly awful, our home form is quite good after all. What the hell is going on?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

And the usual suspects keep harping on about lack of luck and plying teams in the top half this clearly suggests problem goes well beyond that

Comment

2 away wins from 40 games?

My god. That's absolutely shocking. Never realized it was as bad as that. Total shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Dont know if i prefer this 'our away form' is sh ite thread, or your other one 'we are the second worst club ever'. Both brilliant in their own way, but im still undecided on which is my favourite.

Comment

Cant get any worse...we can look forward to it getting better

Comment

I think a team of our calibre and who more often then not is going to be bottom half (same as Hull and Sunderland etc) should be pulling 3 to 4 away wins a season with 2 or 3 draws thrown in so anything between 12 and 15 points away from home

We so far have zero not good enough

Comment

Shall we judge at the end of the season now or Xmas period? What with our home form being so good.. Because at the moment we are right in there with staying up.
                    That's all I care about.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                      QPR's last 40 away games in the Premier League, most recent first.
                      2014-15: LLLLLLLL
                      2012-13: LDLLLWLDWLDDLLLLLLD
                      2011-12: LLLLLLLDLLDLL

Just noticed it on the BBC's Live Reporting pages: http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/30090279

Speaks for itself really.
                      Embarrassing. Sooner or later our home form will dip and then we're f@cked.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        2 away wins from 40 games?

My god. That's absolutely shocking. Never realized it was as bad as that. Total shite.
                        and one of them was at chelsea!!!

Comment

There's little question we are not going to go 0-for-19 on the road this year. We're too good a team for that. With 11 games to go, and assuming we can secure say 10 points, that's enough to keep us up if we continue to play strong at home. IMO, thought we HAVE played well at times on the road (Southampton, Chelsea, and yes Everton). We'll come around...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            Why are we consistently so much worse on the road nowadays, it just does not make sense? Statistically this is not right, even teams near the bottom of the table should be picking more away points every now and then. We are not generlaly awful, our home form is quite good after all. What the hell is going on?
                            Will remember this quote. What´s going on. Where´s the Kirill we all know and love ;-)

And I am not referring to the bad spelling
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Lads we are 1 win, thats our next game away from averaging 1pt a game, thats what we need to stay up.
                              We will be playing premiership football next season, different manager maybe but prem.

Have i ever been wrong yet.

Enjoy the ride, and some great momments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RCbvIp8LfE

Comment

Working...
                              X