Eddie Howe... How long before a....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Howe... How long before a....

PL team takes a punt on this young fella.... Personally I'd love to see him brought in ASAP with the remit of working alongside Harry until the end of the season and taking over... Am half thinking of GH as some sort of footballing guiding father figure but, not sure what he is bringing to improve us at the moment so the other half of me is thinking sod off....

HR will be here for a few years yet, and when he goes, I hope Hoddle gets the nod. I think continuity is the key to our long term success. We are bringing in quite a few 17-18 yr olds, a few years working with Hoddle will bring them on, and when Hoddle takes over, he will know the quality of the younger players at the club. after Hoddle, I hope someone like Clinton Hill or Dunne is around to take up the challenge.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
      PL team takes a punt on this young fella.... Personally I'd love to see him brought in ASAP with the remit of working alongside Harry until the end of the season and taking over... Am half thinking of GH as some sort of footballing guiding father figure but, not sure what he is bringing to improve us at the moment so the other half of me is thinking sod off....
      The man would be absolutely mental to leave bournemouth when he has got them as serious contenders for promotion with no money spent, and all down to his management and team spirit. Why would he leave one tiny club on the way up for another one on the way down? :

Comment

I have this feeling that Eddie Howe will be one big name for years and years to come. Him with Hoddle I'd like to see.

Comment

Failed miserably at Burnley. Maybe to soon for him? Maybe Bournemouth is his comfort zone?

Think he's great personally. Well worth a shot. Future.

Comment

The cup is a massive dilemma for young Eddie but a chance to manage in the PL with the longer term prospect of moving to a brand new stadium would be very difficult to turn down.... I reckon that he's going to do extremely well and I would rather that be with us than somewhere like the Foxes for example....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Failed miserably at Burnley. Maybe to soon for him? Maybe Bournemouth is his comfort zone?

Yep he's doing well at a small club with lower expectations under no pressure how would he react to the pressure cooker that is QPR or why should he bother , no GH is our best bet after Harry
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 17-12-2014, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Potentially a great manager for a big club but he needs to wait a bit longer to establish himself, AFC is a comfy fit for him but he needs to exhaust his potential there before moving on.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The best way for us is If we go down.
                  Last edited by Yousef; 17-12-2014, 10:02 AM.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I'd personally like to see him prove himself a bit more. So far he's a bit of a 1 team man having failed at Burnley. Just like to see him manage in the big league first. Im not taking anything away from him as he's achieved so much with very little funds. But at only 37 and only being successful with 1 club its just a bit too much of a risk IMO.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

not sure but didn't he buy Vokes or Ings?
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I read it was both

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          The man would be absolutely mental to leave bournemouth when he has got them as serious contenders for promotion with no money spent, and all down to his management and team spirit. Why would he leave one tiny club on the way up for another one on the way down? :
                          I think now is the best time for him to leave. His worth on the market is tops - actually he would be absolutely mental not to leave

Comment

er.......championship promotion contenders or likely relegated premier league club with many fans totally deluded as to our true standing in the game?????
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                              I think now is the best time for him to leave. His worth on the market is tops - actually he would be absolutely mental not to leave
                              Yeah i agree, but to a bigger club than hes at, not a smaller one like us.

Comment

Working...
                              X