Eddie Howe... How long before a....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    er.......championship promotion contenders or likely relegated premier league club with many fans totally deluded as to our true standing in the game?????
    Money always talks

Comment

Howe would be best to stay at Bournemouth. They are serious contenders for promotion and he is under very little pressure in comparison to any PL manager.

Comment

You can say the same with Mark Warburton ? No I would have Glen as the next boss.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          You can say the same with Mark Warburton ? No I would have Glen as the next boss.
          Oh dear, too much sun and san miguels for you.

Glen Hoddle as Manager would be a complete disaster.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I was going to make a post but whats the point with all the B@@@@@ks being posted

Comment

i like the fella at mk dons can't remember his name , howe is doing great at bournemouth double his wedge and he'll come

Comment

howe for rangers-leave off. doing well,won't hear his name in 3 years.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Failed miserably at Burnley. Maybe to soon for him? Maybe Bournemouth is his comfort zone?

Think he's great personally. Well worth a shot. Future.
                  Burnley record: Won 34, Lost 34. Hardly failed miserably.

Comment

His failure at Burnley is a concern. Pretty sure there have been plenty of bright young things over years who have not taken the early promise shown at their first small club onto their next jobs. Steve Cotterill is a good example and I'm sure there are others.

Comment

My brother was an apprentice at Bournemouth when Howe was a senior player there - and he says he's an absolute legend. Very, very clever too.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        i like the fella at mk dons can't remember his name , howe is doing great at bournemouth double his wedge and he'll come
                        Karl Robinson. Think he needs to manage a Championship club before the PL....so us next season maybe !!

Comment

Working...
                        X