Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy

Can't even get a start in the league cup against championship team Jose rather play the drog

Shocking move I wonder if he knew this was going be situation if he still would have left

We would be in the top 10 if he stayed, we can all understand why he left, pity.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

He went there for trophies not games.

Comment

What annoys me the most is he left at a time which with left us with very little time to get a replacement in, yet another player to chase a dream based on money.

Let him rot in the scums reserves
        Last edited by QprQpr; 16-12-2014, 09:28 PM.

Comment

To win trophies and bigger money, plus scum have just got him a nice heated bench from ikea
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Very funny really, isn't it? Must be improving his chances of playing for France no end. Or at least getting practice for their bench.

On the flip side, I wonder if Alex McCarthy is regretting his move to us, given that he would surely have been playing regularly in Europe this season, courtesy of the inept Mignolet.

Comment

Mccarthy was under no illusion when he came here... said himself he needs to wait his turn. Although i thought he had a good game when green was injured and deserved to keep his place

Comment

Could of been playing every week, scoring goals, winning plaudits all over the place and getting into the French side with ease. Instead he is polishing an old mans boots

Pen15
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by QPRob View Post
                  Mccarthy was under no illusion when he came here... said himself he needs to wait his turn. Although i thought he had a good game when green was injured and deserved to keep his place
                  I don't think he was dropped, he may have picked up an injury, I was wondering about his Liverpool decision also.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Plenty of players would rather sit on the bench at Chelsea than play for QPR. Take the blue and white tinted spectacles off for a second - Remy will get in the French squad based purely on his international performances, he still gets the odd chance to play CL football, and he is training with some of the best players in Europe. Let's be honest for a minute, it's a no brainer really. I would've loved to have seen him stay and fire us up the table, but it was never going to happen - let's just forget about him now, he's a footnote in QPR's long and distinguished history.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Can't even get a start in the league cup against championship team Jose rather play the drog

Shocking move I wonder if he knew this was going be situation if he still would have left
                      But we was told that to get into the national side he would have to sit on the bench down the road, playing for little old QPR will keep him out. Try working that one out, he would never have left had he of known.

Comment

Loan him in
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Regarding McCarthy. He was injured and unfortunately for him has found Green in his best form since joining us.

He'll be our long term number 1.

Remy? F%ck him. Hope he rots. C***

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Regarding McCarthy. He was injured and unfortunately for him has found Green in his best form since joining us.

He'll be our long term number 1.
                            I think Green had no choice but to raise his game, I think you're right though, McCarthy looks like the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Laughing all the way to the bank West. What a plonker.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X