No announcement yet.

our away fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone on the Twitter said it was around 130. Still well over double the worst I've been part of up at leeds when we got beat 4 nil midweek and ye boa constrictor made his debut and scored im sure?
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
      Someone on the Twitter said it was around 130. Still well over double the worst I've been part of up at leeds when we got beat 4 nil midweek and ye boa constrictor made his debut and scored im sure?
      Was at that game and remember Tony Roberts calling us ######s at the end because we booed the performance

Comment

I'm not good at estimating crowd numbers but the suggested 300 seems about right. Before the press dig us out, they should look at the home fans - no atmosphere and one of the poorest supports ever. Yes, we were playing in a library, one where the tight gits didn't have the heating on and I froze my nuts off. Monday night trip to Liverpool for a Sky game the week before Christmas isn't for everyone and understandably so. I'm just lucky (or unlucky) that I can arrange to work in the vicinity of away matches and cover the cost on expenses otherwise I would be just like the rest of the no shows given the timing and circumstances.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I couldn't give a fiddlers what anybody else thinks about us-fair play to the rangers who made the trip last nite-blinding effort.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            I couldn't give a fiddlers what anybody else thinks about us-fair play to the rangers who made the trip last nite-blinding effort.
            Spot on bush!!... going all that focking way in that horrible freezing weather, on a Monday night and where the odds were high for a home win.. jesus great effort to all that went!!!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

ok, no trains back, unless you get the train that gets into london at 730am!
              more would have gone if club extended free coaches to lsa, by that i mean, covered our costs as a recognised fans travel group.
              free travel by osc is not what most want. i ask the club for cheaper tickets NOT/NEVER free travel by them.
              in the build up to xmas, why arent most games as "local" as possible? why are we up merseyside a week before xmas? on a monday? not palace? worst should be villa and no further!

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                ok, no trains back, unless you get the train that gets into london at 730am!
                more would have gone if club extended free coaches to lsa, by that i mean, covered our costs as a recognised fans travel group.
                free travel by osc is not what most want. i ask the club for cheaper tickets NOT/NEVER free travel by them.
                in the build up to xmas, why arent most games as "local" as possible? why are we up merseyside a week before xmas? on a monday? not palace? worst should be villa and no further!
                I hate thought of tinkering with natural order of fixtures but I think you're right and time has come for them to make sure there aren't 450 mile round trips at anti social times. My concern is that next step will be Sky demanding that all the "big games" involving "big 4/5/6" are at end of season or over Christmas and Easter and plebs like us are just filler in the first half of the season with a stream of games against all the top clubs.

Comment

Friday night football is coming soon as well.

Comment

230 there by all accounts. Looks nowhere near 500.

Top effort by 230 hardy souls.

Comment

Just for a bit of fun, can anyone name the 5 sides that have managed to get through an entire PL season without a win?

Comment

TF gave out free coach travel as well,
                        did he also subsidize the ticket cost like he did for Swansea (tickets were 35, the club sold them for 25)??
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Didn't Fulham take 93 fans to Man City on one occasion??

Comment

I went millwall in a pre-season in the mid-late 80's and i counted about....50.
                            Few rangers dotted about. Roasting hot day-had great craic with a few lads and met them at millwall and england games after.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              I went millwall in a pre-season in the mid-late 80's and i counted about....50.
                              Few rangers dotted about. Roasting hot day-had great craic with a few lads and met them at millwall and england games after.
                              Talk to people now & everyone will say they were there! You were brave going to that gaff.

Comment

There was about 800 at the game...still got called a west london c u nt out the flats on the right after the walk from the station. Not sure when that was tbh. Sat down underneath the crossbar chatting with older lads who in those days were sound with us. Actually knew ou goings on thru the dwarf. Any others recall this game? Maybe 87/88?
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X