Rudy Gestede

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Gestede

Daily Mail reckons we are considering an offer.
    Just the sort of striker we should be looking at imo. No doubt some will still moan though.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Age 26,6'4"and 23 in 38 for Blackburn.Doesn't sound too shabby.

Comment

Christ on a bike, does every opinion now have to come with a preemptive strike at those who hold a different opinion.

Of course those that disagree with me on this, will be a bunch of smelly-heads who are wrong about it.......

On topic, I have my doubts about Gestede stepping up, but it's a realistic buy for us that may well work out.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Christ on a bike, does every opinion now have to come with a preemptive strike at those who hold a different opinion.
        Of course those that disagree with me on this, will be a bunch of smelly-heads who are wrong about it.......

On topic, I have my doubts about Gestede stepping up, but it's a realistic buy for us that may well work out.
        It's pretty juvenile in all honesty. Some people may moan about it, but it doesn't mean that they are wrong, or that their arguments are any less valid.

Personally, I think he would be an excellent signing. Tall, strong goalscorers are in short supply right now, and at 24 he is the perfect age. In terms of the OP doubts on Gestede stepping up - I had the same concerns with Charlie, and that's turned out OK so far - we won't know until we give him a chance. Considering Blackburn are currently prohibited by a transfer embargo, I would imagine that they are a) keen to sell and b) willing to acceptable a reasonable offer. This ticks all the boxes for me.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          It's pretty juvenile in all honesty. Some people may moan about it, but it doesn't mean that they are wrong, or that their arguments are any less valid.

Personally, I think he would be an excellent signing. Tall, strong goalscorers are in short supply right now, and at 24 he is the perfect age. In terms of the OP doubts on Gestede stepping up - I had the same concerns with Charlie, and that's turned out OK so far - we won't know until we give him a chance. Considering Blackburn are currently prohibited by a transfer embargo, I would imagine that they are a) keen to sell and b) willing to acceptable a reasonable offer. This ticks all the boxes for me.
          Absolutely, it's the kind of signing we need to be making, assuming that the price is right obviously. It's how we used to go about things.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post

They can claim their right to sl@g off a signing without giving a chance yet cant take criticism for doing so . juvenile is very aptly put
            Last edited by dogsrrs; 16-12-2014, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Zamora replacement.

Comment

Was dog shite for Cardiff. Playing well for Blackburn though.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  They can claim their right to sl@g off a signing without giving a chance yet cant take criticism for doing so . juvenile is very aptly put
                  I'm yet to read of anyone critcising this potential signing so far.

Comment

Didn't the op say words to the effect that someone would complain about him if signed ,
                    Which in turn was complained about

Comment

never heard of the lad

Comment

Could be a good signing - one of those ones you just need to take a punt on if the price is right. Has the right attributes and if he has the right attitude then why not. A realistic target as well.

I would like Defoe for on loan personally. you know what your getting with him and that's goals. Don't want to see us spunk a fortune on him but until the end of the season or a 1 year deal it would be worth it but I have no idea how complicated his deal is with Toronto.

Comment

Would definitely be an outlet up front and a real target man in the box. Personally think either of Gestede or Rhodes would be quality.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Didn't the op say words to the effect that someone would complain about him if signed ,
                            Which in turn was complained about
                            Exactly
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

would be a superb signing judging by his Blackburn career so far....maybe he'd like to bring his Scotland mate with him?

Comment

Working...
                              X