Redknapp must go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    I've had my opinions about HR but even as someone who wasn't his biggest fan for style am god smacked!! that the team and HR are getting absolutely torn a new one by most Rangers fans... I honestly do not get it.

Not many teams go to Everton to win for one but apart from that I think we played very well.. the amount of times we got to the edge of their box but just lacked quality. We dominated parts and had more attempts on goal than Everton.. People criticise HR for picking a team with no pace so he picks a team with legs to counter and he gets fvcking pelters for dropping Henry... Our fans are ludicrous!! What the fvck are some of you lot expecting.. Us to stroll up to Everton on a Monday night and stick 4 past them! Dream on!.. We played with pace, we knocked it around well and apart from a couple of deflections and a self inflicted 3rd, I cant remember them troubling us!

HR was spot on in his presser.. we played OK again.. Just not having the luck in games on the road at the moment.

To question HR for where we are now and the performances we have been putting in is ridiculous! He has improved this team massively in recent weeks and months.
    Im not sure what other clubs fans are like but some of our fans footballing knowledge is fvcking AWFUL.
    Good post Rss!!

Said before the game HR set us up well. Playing a defensive formation with 1 striker and 5 midfield but playing it with attacking players (Philips, Mutch, Fer and Hoilett) so that we wouldnt get sucked in and be defensive for 90 mins. Instead playing these players meant they would naturally go forward at any chance (well that was the plan just a shame 'they' were mainly $hit)...... thought Phillips and Mutch really let us down. Hoilett worked hard and seemed to win the ball a lot but done fock all with it, just seemed to give it straight back to them, waist of time!.. I did however think Fer had a good[ish] game.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Totally agree with The Godfather, triffic triffic post, salt of the earth, loves his mum etc etc
      Never liked Redknapp, never will, cannot wait until he's gone, a massively overrated one eyed manager and very short term.
      I'm pretty convinced that any other half decent manager would have this squad playing better football and higher up in the table.
      Well said Godfather.
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by West Mids QPR View Post
        Quite simply, the best post I've seen for a long long while Godfather... You should be applauded mate, and as a neutral to the politics here on WATRB, I'm shocked at the responses tbh...

Very considered, very articulate and imho, the truth...

Furthermore, I'm tired and more than a little embarrased at our away form.
        This.

I wanted him sacked after West Ham personally as that was the right time for me.

Nice guy, incompetent manager. Great post Godfather. You'll get all the happy clappers against you but a lot of the realists will agree. Only thing I will agree against you was possibly the timing of the post. (2 months to late IMO)

Comment

Again, Who shall take over if Redknapp gets the sack?Tim Sherwood?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
            Totally agree with The Godfather, triffic triffic post, salt of the earth, loves his mum etc etc
            Never liked Redknapp, never will, cannot wait until he's gone, a massively overrated one eyed manager and very short term.
            I'm pretty convinced that any other half decent manager would have this squad playing better football and higher up in the table.
            Well said Godfather.
            I didn't like HR either but short sighted, I think not MCcarthy, Yun, Caulker, Isla, Fer, Mutch, Austin, Vargas, Sandro and Robinson all 25 and under, as I have said in earlier post, his plan is coming together, let's see what he does in Jan, we played well yesterday, add a couple of strikers in Jan and we are set!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              I didn't like HR either but short sighted, I think not MCcarthy, Yun, Caulker, Isla, Fer, Mutch, Austin, Vargas, Sandro and Robinson all 25 and under, as I have said in earlier post, his plan is coming together, let's see what he does in Jan, we played well yesterday, add a couple of strikers in Jan and we are set!
              Agreed. My sentiments asther well. Not even Mourihno can get something out of Phillips and Hoilett.
              Last edited by Shania; 16-12-2014, 10:31 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Yeh I think we are still getting better to

Comment

With all this negativity I bet we will lose against West Brom.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    With all this negativity I bet we will lose against West Brom.
                    I bet we don't... how much?
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

The entire Norwegian oil fund!!;)
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        The entire Norwegian oil fund!!;)
                        Or a sheeps head.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Or a sheeps head.
                          Yes!! Haha.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                            Nasser yet again a top post mate
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              But that's where I disagree and this is the root of all my negative posts - I think we can control (to a small extent) what is going on at the club by voicing our opinions because they do sample fan's views, they would have to be stupid to ignore them - so we should be as vocal as possible. I am not posting stuff to irritate fellow-fans, but to knock at the club's virtual gates as loudly as I, or any of us, can.
                              But you do understand that this is just a you being a minority trying to be loud until you get your way? I think it is clear that most people want him to stay, one would say the majority as shown by plenty of polls on this site and many others. But because that isn't what you want, you are looking to be the loudest for no reason? I don't know about you but to me, that just seems unfair.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                                like when we were runners up and had a top side in the early 90's. I agree with the OP. Everton,lucky for us, were not at their best. I saw last night the look on some players faces who were not happy with the tactics
                                What differentiates that face with the look of unhappiness at individual mistakes. To say that it is them having an issue with tactics is just you making an assumption. I could just as easily say that I saw a look of disappointment on players faces when they saw how unlucky we were to deflect that free kick into the net. Who would suggest that they were angry with the tactics?

Comment

Working...
                                X