Redknapp must go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
    Congratulations on the most ironic post of 2014.
    Nothing ironic about pointing out how little that man knows about me. And it will continue to be so because I am not a public person. A few more civil posters on here with whom I have met and talked over the years will have a better knowledge of me, but I won't waste my time meeting with him so that's it.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

OP: Fark right off, you fairweather fan :-)
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

An excellent and above all honest post and an interesting read. I have to say I don't agree with you on a number of points but you are entitled to your opinion as much as I am. I don't think it would benefit us to get rid of Harry but unless the away from improves we will go down, the home form won't be enough or last all season. I thought the performance was better against a poor Everton team and 3 og's in one game is unusual.

Comment

I've had my opinions about HR but even as someone who wasn't his biggest fan for style am god smacked!! that the team and HR are getting absolutely torn a new one by most Rangers fans... I honestly do not get it.

Not many teams go to Everton to win for one but apart from that I think we played very well.. the amount of times we got to the edge of their box but just lacked quality. We dominated parts and had more attempts on goal than Everton.. People criticise HR for picking a team with no pace so he picks a team with legs to counter and he gets fvcking pelters for dropping Henry... Our fans are ludicrous!! What the fvck are some of you lot expecting.. Us to stroll up to Everton on a Monday night and stick 4 past them! Dream on!.. We played with pace, we knocked it around well and apart from a couple of deflections and a self inflicted 3rd, I cant remember them troubling us!

HR was spot on in his presser.. we played OK again.. Just not having the luck in games on the road at the moment.

To question HR for where we are now and the performances we have been putting in is ridiculous! He has improved this team massively in recent weeks and months.
          Im not sure what other clubs fans are like but some of our fans footballing knowledge is fvcking AWFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Nothing ironic about pointing out how little that man knows about me. And it will continue to be so because I am not a public person. A few more civil posters on here with whom I have met and talked over the years will have a better knowledge of me, but I won't waste my time meeting with him so that's it.
            I get the right hump when qpr lose even though i wasnt expecting us to win, it still smarts cos i badly want us to remain in the top flight. When you make mickey take threads about being positive cos we won more corners, it just boils my pish and i find it hard not to retort. But i must try harder.
            Peas!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              He has improved this team massively in recent weeks and months.
              Indeed he has improved the team. But:
              1) The team was supposed to be good for this season?
              2) Is this "massively" actually sufficient at least for our survival?
              Does not look so. So "massively" in the Redknapp context sadly equals "inadequately".
              3) What incompetent manager did he inherit the team from in the summer/autumn that it needed "massive" improvement?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                I get the right hump when qpr lose even though i wasnt expecting us to win, it still smarts cos i badly want us to remain in the top flight.
                You think I don't want that? You know my views on how the club has been (mis)managed, you know my fear of relegation and what might follow, even if you disagree with the extent of likely repercussions for the club. I am scared sh*tless if we get relegated again. I don't even want to think and talk about it anymore, that scared I am. I don't have any interest in constantly bickering with you or banning you. So let's use this fear of relegation as temporary common ground between us, until hopefully it is substituted with elation of survival in the spring.

Comment

Deal!

Comment

Indeed he has improved the team. But:
                    1) The team was supposed to be good for this season?
                    2) Is this "massively" actually sufficient at least for our survival?
                    Does not look so. So "massively" in the Redknapp context sadly equals "inadequately".
                    3) What incompetent manager did he inherit the team from in the summer/autumn that it needed "massive" improvement?
                    The team was supposed to be good? He and everyone have only ever said the goal is to stay up. Right now, we are in the mix.. unlike last time we were in the prem!
                    Its sufficient at the moment.. we win on Saturday we can jump 4 places.

Any team needs massive improvement coming up from the Champ.. that's a ridiculous thing to say.

Comment

I've had my opinions about HR but even as someone who wasn't his biggest fan for style am god smacked!! that the team and HR are getting absolutely torn a new one by most Rangers fans... I honestly do not get it.

Not many teams go to Everton to win for one but apart from that I think we played very well.. the amount of times we got to the edge of their box but just lacked quality. We dominated parts and had more attempts on goal than Everton.. People criticise HR for picking a team with no pace so he picks a team with legs to counter and he gets fvcking pelters for dropping Henry... Our fans are ludicrous!! What the fvck are some of you lot expecting.. Us to stroll up to Everton on a Monday night and stick 4 past them! Dream on!.. We played with pace, we knocked it around well and apart from a couple of deflections and a self inflicted 3rd, I cant remember them troubling us!

HR was spot on in his presser.. we played OK again.. Just not having the luck in games on the road at the moment.

To question HR for where we are now and the performances we have been putting in is ridiculous! He has improved this team massively in recent weeks and months.
                      Im not sure what other clubs fans are like but some of our fans footballing knowledge is fvcking AWFUL.
                      Top post mate. 100% agree.

Comment

me too. Very good post westlondon.

Comment

The team was supposed to be good? He and everyone have only ever said the goal is to stay up. Right now, we are in the mix.. unlike last time we were in the prem!
                          Its sufficient at the moment.. we win on Saturday we can jump 4 places.

Any team needs massive improvement coming up from the Champ.. that's a ridiculous thing to say.
                          The team he assembled by September should have done better. Not European spot better, but a few points better, I am realistic. It was the manager's fault. Now he has finally/partially rectified it, so we are supposed to be impressed by that? I am not. We are performing better now but I fear at the end of the season we will sorely miss a few unreceived points from the autumn.

Comment

The team he assembled by September should have done better. Not European spot better, but a few points better, I am realistic. It was the manager's fault. Now he has finally/partially rectified it, so we are supposed to be impressed by that? I am not. We are performing better now but I fear at the end of the season we will sorely miss a few unreceived points from the autumn.
                            Well that's your prerogative Kirill... there's no point in worrying what you cant control.
                            All I ever wanted to see was the team pressing, running and putting in the effort and they are more than doing that for me at the moment so I am happy.

Comment

Well that's your prerogative Kirill... there's no point in worrying what you cant control.
                              But that's where I disagree and this is the root of all my negative posts - I think we can control (to a small extent) what is going on at the club by voicing our opinions because they do sample fan's views, they would have to be stupid to ignore them - so we should be as vocal as possible. I am not posting stuff to irritate fellow-fans, but to knock at the club's virtual gates as loudly as I, or any of us, can.

Comment

But that's where I disagree and this is the root of all my negative posts - I think we can control (to a small extent) what is going on at the club by voicing our opinions because they do sample fan's views, they would have to be stupid to ignore them - so we should be as vocal as possible. I am not posting stuff to irritate fellow-fans, but to knock at the club's virtual gates as loudly as I, or any of us, can.
                                There's nothing to knock at the gates about? haha... I don't get it.. What honestly is the problem... Redknapp's going at the end of the season. We're right in contention to stay with brilliant home form and 3 home games coming up.

Comment

Working...
                                X