Who could we ship out in Jan for £££

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who could we ship out in Jan for £££

If the rumours are true, and we have only that £5million to spend, then gotta raise some funds somewhere.

Could we get a fee back for Mutch?
    What figure for Hoilett?
    Gotta shift Taarabt as well.

£5 mill and 3 pounds it is then

Comment

Too early to be talking of selling Mutch, gotta give him a run in the team first. Only ones I can think of are Hoilett, Phillips and Taarabt. Get rid of SWP on a free

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
        Too early to be talking of selling Mutch, gotta give him a run in the team first. Only ones I can think of are Hoilett, Phillips and Taarabt. Get rid of SWP on a free
        Agree, giving up on Mutch after 4 or 5 starts would be crazy. I don't think we'll make any money off of Taarabt, SWP or Phillips.....all maybe of interest on loan to a few sides but whether they'll go and whether we'll get a decent return in comparison to the salary we are contracted to pay them is a different matter. Hoilett I could see being sold for a fee, god knows why, I think he's awful but it seems there are a few Premiership managers out there that rate him!
        Last edited by Tarbie; 16-12-2014, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Don't think any Championship club could offer much for any of them never mind about their wages

Comment

We will have to pay some one to take SWP off our hands. How Ian Wright has the nerve to be slagging of or club when we have been over paying his son for the last 4 years is beyond me.

Comment

might be controversal but how much for Barton?
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Rio Ferdinand. Clubs will be queueing to buy him from us. Because he is good, why else would we have bought him? His value rises as that of good wine.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I think we could sell on as many as 10 players, obviously not all at once but any 10 could go if the price was right
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

With you on this one and you're right about SWP, no one will match his wage demands so he'll let that run.

Comment

Mutch, Taarabt, Hoilett, Barton, SWP, Traore, Ferdinand, Matt Philips, Murphy and Henry could all be told to leave, and I don't think we'd feel their loss (assuming replacements were brought in of course.) Sadly, that's nearly half the squad (which is a sad indictment of the "talent" at our disposal), but it does highlight that money can be generated from sales in January if required.

Comment

Henry's wages are low and one of our better players this year.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                          Mutch, Taarabt, Hoilett, Barton, SWP, Traore, Ferdinand, Matt Philips, Murphy and Henry could all be told to leave, and I don't think we'd feel their loss (assuming replacements were brought in of course.) Sadly, that's nearly half the squad (which is a sad indictment of the "talent" at our disposal), but it does highlight that money can be generated from sales in January if required.
                          Mutch and Henry NO WAY!!!! and maybe not Traore, the rest, all day long!
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Henry's wages are low and one of our better players this year.
                            Also 32 and easy replaceable in terms of ability.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              Mutch and Henry NO WAY!!!! and maybe not Traore, the rest, all day long!
                              No way to Mutch? I'll have whatever you're smoking Cali....

Comment

Working...
                              X