People here are a bit on the Ridiculous side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
    Dont know what you were expecting Brighton, but i was only expecting 40 pts, anything else was a bonus, win our next game and we are 17pts for 17 played, i see no reason for Harry out.
    Well, I wasn't expecting to lose every single one of our first 8 away games. That would have been some accumulator at the start of the season, wouldn't it?

In fairness, I can't really knock our performances against Hull, Sunderland, Villa. I thought we could have been out of sight by half time against Liverpool and were superb against Man City. We were pretty naff against Stoke in my opinion and although we won them both, we couldn't really have had too many complaints if we had lost to Burnley and Leicester.

We cannot simply rely on beating bottom half teams at home. We need to pick up points away too, but the evidence so far would suggest that Redknapp simply hasn't got a clue as to how to go about it.

Would love to be proved wrong. But would prefer a better manager.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      So when we go away from home and people complain we need to go all out attacking, well tonight you saw what happened. You were asking for Henry to be dropped by saying we need to be all out attacking and taking the game to the opposition. How did everton play in general? Counter attacking, how did we let them play like that? By playing attacking instead of calm and collected. The only positive from tonight was Hoilett actually taking on men and doing a good job. But the fans here will still blame Redknapp because it suits them to have a consistent scape goat who wants to do well for the club. Congrats though to everyone who complained about gutless away performances, you got what you wanted. Now let the manager do his job without being imbecilic about it.
      Very good post, exactly my thought althoughI only disagree about Hoilett. Tactics was ok but the problem was the limitation of our wingers.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Why would we do that though? He has been the best goalkeeper other than De Gea in the league this season and he makes one error in truth and we think he should be dropped?
        Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
        Really. One bad game for Green and he should be dropped. I assume u didn't see some of the previous games like when he kept us in the game on his own against Swans and that save against Boyd against Burnley when if that went in we could have lost. Every one has a bad game now and then. Seriously the mental span of the modern football fan ( not just QPR but all fans) is stupid.
        I didn't say he should be dropped. In fact I started by saying you can't expect everyone to have a great game. We have 5 games in 14 days coming up, need to keep people fresh and on their toes, and I think McCarthy should be played at some point. Doesn't mean I think Green is bad though and he has kept in many a game this season (and last).

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          We didn't attack Nasser. We fielded the players who should be capable of attacking, but as usual, they under performed.
          Our shooting is amongst the worst I have EVER seen, we have no composure, no confidence and as such, no hope.

Absolutely no point in expecting improvements, when you keep making the same errors.

All we have achieved tonight other than giving football fans across the nation their fortnightly laugh, is to heap a load more pressure on ourselves to win again on Saturday.

Sorry to appear so negative, but I see no signs at all of this manager or coaching staff improving things. Our midfield battled well for 20 minutes and that was it.
          Bang on summary.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Too many people on here play FIFA and Championship Manager and base their opinions around that. It pi$$es me off.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Too many people on here play FIFA and Championship Manager and base their opinions around that. It pi$$es me off.
              Fifa is harder work in the higher divisions than our games!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                I was in the match thread on f365, and i can confirm that people were laughing, and as usual merriment was had at our ineptitude.

We are not generally well-liked anymore, and actively despised by some football fans.
                I think it's better to be a QPR fan and have our club laughed at and despised by other fans,( so what!), than be a plastic Chelsea or Man U fan. Proud to be QPR, win lose or draw. It's different to be QPR.

Comment

Just do not understand the negativity of last nights performance.

I think people's heart is ruling their heads on it.
                  We are bang in there and will eventually get the away form right.. All our away games have been against top half teams.
                  Last night we had more attempts on goal than Everton and controlled the game in parts.. 2 goals were deflections and 1 goal was self inflicted. Other than that, I cant remember a clear cut opportunity. Last night we should adventure away from home.. we got in to the final 3rd numerous times but lacked the real quality.

Im just shocked at the level of criticism from last night... bottom line is.. what were people expecting? Us to BEAT Everton away without our leading goalscorer. Lets be fvcking realistic shall we... I've never known so many fans to have contradicting opinions so often this season.

HR has improved this team since the start of the season. We need to beat the team around us and we are doing that... If you want to talk about improvements in performances which is what we all wanted, then take a look at the stats in how we are playing now.

We've worked hard and run ourselves in to the ground, which is what I want to see.. Just so shocked about most fans views on last nights performance

Comment

I would say now that we will beat Everton at Loftus Road. Didn't really see anything last night that would suggest we couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

We are bang in there and will eventually get the away form right.. All our away games have been against top half teams.
                      Last night we had more attempts on goal than Everton and controlled the game in parts.. 2 goals were deflections and 1 goal was self inflicted. Other than that, I cant remember a clear cut opportunity. Last night we should adventure away from home.. we got in to the final 3rd numerous times but lacked the real quality.

Im just shocked at the level of criticism from last night... bottom line is.. what were people expecting? Us to BEAT Everton away without our leading goalscorer. Lets be fvcking realistic shall we... I've never known so many fans to have contradicting opinions so often this season.

HR has improved this team since the start of the season. We need to beat the team around us and we are doing that... If you want to talk about improvements in performances which is what we all wanted, then take a look at the stats in how we are playing now.

We've worked hard and run ourselves in to the ground, which is what I want to see.. Just so shocked about most fans views on last nights performance

I 100 % agree.

We were always going to be in a relegation scrap this year. Our squad is on par with 7 or 8 teams this year and we are struggling against the rest.

But what im proud of is when we have had to do the business against our rivals this year we have pretty much done it -

Hull - L
                      Stoke - D
                      Sunderland - W
                      Burnley - W
                      A Villa - W
                      Leicester - W

13 points from 18 so far and 6 to play for against our direct rivals - not bad going.

Still have Palace and West brom to play before the half way mark....

What more do our fans want - I would understand if we had been away to burnley, palace, hull, villa and we had 0 points but its been away to spurs, utd, scum, Southampton, everton ect....

think we need to be more realistic on how we are actually doing.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

I 100 % agree.

We were always going to be in a relegation scrap this year. Our squad is on par with 7 or 8 teams this year and we are struggling against the rest.

But what im proud of is when we have had to do the business against our rivals this year we have pretty much done it -

Hull - L
                        Stoke - D
                        Sunderland - W
                        Burnley - W
                        A Villa - W
                        Leicester - W

13 points from 18 so far and 6 to play for against our direct rivals - not bad going.

Still have Palace and West brom to play before the half way mark....

What more do our fans want - I would understand if we had been away to burnley, palace, hull, villa and we had 0 points but its been away to spurs, utd, scum, Southampton, everton ect....

think we need to be more realistic on how we are actually doing.
                        Spot on Maidstone... we need to be realistic and aim for the 17th place spot! That is where we are at.
                        We're still bang in there with terrible away form.. With a few points picked up on the road, we'd be mid-table so when we get the away form right, its going to be good!

Comment

Spot on Maidstone... we need to be realistic and aim for the 17th place spot! That is where we are at.
                          We're still bang in there with terrible away form.. With a few points picked up on the road, we'd be mid-table so when we get the away form right, its going to be good!
                          I keep seeing this argument.

Not having a dig at you here, but just how bad a season would you see this one, if we were to finish below the likes of Burnley, Leicester, Palace, and West Brom, given the resources available?

Comment

Not having a dig at you here, but just how bad a season would you see this one, if we were to finish below the likes of Burnley, Leicester, Palace, and West Brom, given the resources available?
                            You do realise that there have to be 3 teams below us?
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Coming from you that is ####ing hilarious !!!!!!!
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

The goal is staying up... and I don't care how we do that. I would just like to stay up.

Comment

Working...
                                X