No announcement yet.

Matt Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a shame cos I like Matty... He is a confidence player and his confidence looks rock bottom.
    I was disappointed how he let Baines stroll past him for their 3rd goal. He just doesn't seem with it, which im gutted about in all honesty cos I quite like him

Comment

Phillips and Mutch have been disappointing but in fairness to them their confidence is low especially when hardly playing and when they do it is away from home.
      Hoilett was also poor and unlike Phillips made no effort to deliver a cross but opted to shoot instead.

Comment

I have to admit I am really surprised by the slating of phillips and mutch on here. Mutch has been injured and hasn't had any run of games in the team. It takes time to get use to playing with new team mates and to build form up.

Same for Phillips been injured most of the time then been out of the team. Very harsh assessment in general.

Would love to know Mutch's stats and game time to get such a grilling from our fans.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          Phillips and Mutch have been disappointing but in fairness to them their confidence is low especially when hardly playing and when they do it is away from home.
          Hoilett was also poor and unlike Phillips made no effort to deliver a cross but opted to shoot instead.
          there confidence may be low but their wages are not

Comment

Both need more game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Both need more game time.
              Just not with us please eh mush.

Comment

Philips needs shooting. He was terrible last night and has been duff all season when he's played. He has not put a single decent performance in and he hasn't earned the right for patience or more time.... His number is up. He cannot play for us in a league match again this season and would be best be loaned out.
                Key goal last night was EFC first goal. People around me blamed Barton for losing possession but just before that Phillips bottled a header against Distinct when he had a running start on a stationery Distin.... He put in one of those poofy cowards jumps, y,know, feet an inch off ground and shrinking neck/head in a "look! I'm jumping" action that just looks embarrassing. If he was a runt like SWP Id let it go but he's a big unit who ought to be able to go toe to toe with Distinct. We cannot carry uncommitted passengers in the vague hope they'll pull their finger out at some unspecified point in future.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Philips needs shooting. He was terrible last night and has been duff all season when he's played. He has not put a single decent performance in and he hasn't earned the right for patience or more time.... His number is up. He cannot play for us in a league match again this season and would be best be loaned out.
                  Key goal last night was EFC first goal. People around me blamed Barton for losing possession but just before that Phillips bottled a header against Distinct when he had a running start on a stationery Distin.... He put in one of those poofy cowards jumps, y,know, feet an inch off ground and shrinking neck/head in a "look! I'm jumping" action that just looks embarrassing. If he was a runt like SWP Id let it go but he's a big unit who ought to be able to go toe to toe with Distinct. We cannot carry uncommitted passengers in the vague hope they'll pull their finger out at some unspecified point in future.
                  You're not a fan of his then?

Comment

Phillips was gash last year remember getting dogs for saying it. Every time he played he would do something ridiculously bad but like many of our players one decent thing in a game and he was quality, aka Green, who cost us the the third goal last night and hardly made another save.

Comment

Working...
                    X