Matt Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Phillips

What's happened? Loan him out til end of the season and bring in a player that doesn't look like his heads in the clouds.

He looks stoned . Very very poor again tonight

Comment

Rubbish. Same for Mutch. Had high hopes for him, just looks so..... Dunno. Ordinary?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Rubbish. Same for Mutch. Had high hopes for him, just looks so..... Dunno. Ordinary?
        Ordinary would be an overstatement mate. Pony player. Can't see what he does, he isn't a tough tackling player, dosn't run at people with pace, isn't a power house... He's just... Pony.

Phillips just hasn't made the step up at all which is a shame as I liked him.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Both look completely devoid of any confidence, although it is hard to get any when you rarely play.

Saying that though you can't expect to keep getting picked after being as poor as they were.

Comment

im gonna be slapped in the face with a wet hallibut for this but adel would surely offer more!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              im gonna be slapped in the face with a wet hallibut for this but adel would surely offer more!
              Tbh mate based upon tonight's performance, Adele would offer more.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Ordinary would be an overstatement mate. Pony player. Can't see what he does, he isn't a tough tackling player, dosn't run at people with pace, isn't a power house... He's just... Pony.

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                Both look completely devoid of any confidence, although it is hard to get any when you rarely play.

Saying that though you can't expect to keep getting picked after being as poor as they were.
                Can't disagree with any of that unfortunately. How much money in those two did we spend? £11m odd? Let's not start in their wages. Shambles.

Comment

Cardiff fans were raving about him when we signed him. Ain't done mutch has he

Comment

Tbh mate based upon tonight's performance, a Del would offer more. That Del being my mate Del Flanagan & he's 21 stone

Comment

Tbh mate based upon tonight's performance, a Del would offer more. That Del being my mate Del Flanagan & he's 21 stone

Comment

Like what you did there, she would have done much better
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT;1356471[B
                          ]Both look completely devoid of any confidence[/B], although it is hard to get any when you rarely play.

Not liked by Harry at all. Just a thought.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Not liked by Harry at all. Just a thought.
                            And its not hard to see why.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              And its not hard to see why.
                              NoAgreed. But why not fight for it. Both of them used to be quite good..it like them both have given it up. Hoilett i.e. doesnt even believe in his own shot....
                              Last edited by Shania; 15-12-2014, 11:23 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X