Win Saturday and we will be 14th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    I'll be there. Can you arrange a date for me with Gemma Arterton???
    She's lovely....good choice mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
      Wasn't that bad tonight. Matched Everton on possession. 16 shots, 8 corners. Tried to keep the ball better. Lacking confidence up in the final third... Beat west brom Saturday though and we are level 14th. Big game.... Can't wait

See you there
      did we watch the same game , we stood off barkley and naismith most of the night , were second best in all the 2nd balls , numerous players shirked tackles. our shooting was dire .phillips wasn't interested when he came off he wasn't sweating ,vargas , mutch , fer and hoilett were not much better. it could and should of been a bigger score

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        did we watch the same game , we stood off barkley and naismith most of the night , were second best in all the 2nd balls , numerous players shirked tackles. our shooting was dire .phillips wasn't interested when he came off he wasn't sweating ,vargas , mutch , fer and hoilett were not much better. it could and should of been a bigger score
        Spot on squire,the only stat is the scoreline. another pony outing
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

well some everton today's goals was quite luck...anyway i think we won just one match from last 6 agaist Brom past years..but will see it's gonna be huge

Comment

The only thing that separates is and Everton last night was 3 deflected goals. Some of people expectations on here are unreal. I seriously doubt if ud be 100% happy if you supported Real Madrid or bayern right now...

Let's remember following football is a hobby.. An enjoyment....

Anyway I'm looking forward to Saturday and I think we have got what it takes to win and be in 14th come 5pm on Saturday!!

Comment

Working...
            X