Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will our home form be enough for survival?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    You need a "No...we need to pick up 10 points or more on the road" choice
    But I wanted this poll to stay in the realm of possibility.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

You have to pick up at least 3 wins on the road and expect a couple of draws to to have any chance of staying up and that's with our current home form. Think the record is 7 points by a club away from home and they stayed up, may have been WBA not sure

Comment

away wins and draws are vital as QPR will not keep winning their home games, which will include Man Utd, Chelsea Spurs and Arsenal not to mention some other tricky home fixtures they will face.
        Once again he went 4-5-1 with the hope of keeping it tight and nicking a goal. 2 deflections and his plan was torn to shreds.

Zamora should have been on from the start in a 442 with Phillips an Hoilett instructed to get crosses into the box.

Comment

I have voted no but I think we have to remember that it is a bit strange in that most of our away games have been against "better" teams. In the second half of the season we will be playing teams near the bottom away from home so hopefully our away form will improve. I think it is a matter of confidence since there is such a difference between our game at home and away. A couple of wins or draws should improve confidence and hopefully we can go on from there.

Comment

I put no because I genuinely believe in the next 6 away games we will pick up some precious points as we have 5 teams in our little pack at the bottom who we have to play. Having said that I think we will drop points at home as we have more of the big boys in the second half of the season to play.

Imo we will stay up as I think come the half way mark we will be on 18/19 points. having played all our rivals at home and gone to all the hardest away days. We will nick 3 or 4 more wins after the halfway mark at home against the top 12 teams and imo win a few away from home.

I reckon second half of the season we will get 22 - 24 points which should be enough to see us safe.

Comment

one thing for sure, it's: stressful watching
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

QPR play like a Jekyll and Hyde team and have used a negative defensive approach to away games. Perhaps this has been HR's tactical plan in order to help them win the vital home games against rivals at the bottom feeling that they had little chance of winning any away points so far (not that I would agree with that).
                It may be as pointed out already that 2015 sees more realistic away wins and he will go 442 in those (not that he did this often in 2013).

Comment

Working...
                X