Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Better than Phillips.
    I think theres a better player in phillips. At least there is some physical pressance to him. Hoilets a weak version of phillips imo

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      I think theres a better player in phillips. At least there is some physical pressance to him. Hoilets a weak version of phillips imo
      OK, lets hope so. To be fair to him, he´s been out injured.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

If we can find a team daft enough to take Junior off our wage bill and give us a fee then it's an absolute no brainer for me. He's been a massive disappointment from day one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          If we can find a team daft enough to take Junior off our wage bill and give us a fee then it's an absolute no brainer for me. He's been a massive disappointment from day one!
          If they'll take JH maybe they'll take SWP as well.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            If they'll take JH maybe they'll take SWP as well.
            No ones that daft!

Comment

I would sell him only then when we have signed Vargas permanently,but it won't happen until summer if we stay up

Comment

It'll be a little disappointing to see Junior leave, if only for the nostalgic value of his part in THAT goal at Wembley in the summer. I don't think we've ever seen the best of him at QPR, and at 24, I'm not sure we ever will - another hot prospect with massive potential that has never quite been realised. As a been mentioned before, a winger who can't consistently cross a ball to a team-mate is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard, so I certainly can't fault the club's decision to let him go - get £4-5million for him to reinvest in a striker, and the job's a good'un. I just hope Wright-Philips follows him out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Sums it up for me, if not I guess he will be like a luxury option off the bench on high wages!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Won't be missed tbh. Good luck to him anyway.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Even that cross at was lucky, no where near Bobby!

Would be disappointed if he left as was so excited when he joined but he's flattered to deceive in every game. Literally, every game. If we can get a fee for him, then its time to go.

Comment

He'll be alright, the Swans will sign him

Comment

if he goes, it is inevitable that he will return to the form he had before he signed for us.

Comment

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...e-9925434.html

Comment

get rid he's had so many chances to impress and has let himself down at the club . came wiv so much promise delivered very little

Comment

Played well v. Everton, arguably our best player on the night.

Comment

Working...
                                X