heartbroken to see hoilett go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matty

matty phillips looked good in the lower division but has\not made the transformation to the prem i hope he gets used as part of the andre gray deal from brentford he is trully woefull in this division

junior is a diffearant propersition hes almost completely right footed so why does harry play him on the left wing,losing him is going to be painfull,i have no idea why harry played that system against everton

if we had played 5 in the middle like henry barton much fer and kranscar we could have eaked out a draw and that would have taken us out of the bottom three

there so called wonder goal was a freak that hit the back of one of our players which sent the ball on a completely differant path

if they hadnt of got that first goal we may have held them but not with two wingers
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      matty phillips looked good in the lower division but has\not made the transformation to the prem i hope he gets used as part of the andre gray deal from brentford he is trully woefull in this division

junior is a diffearant propersition hes almost completely right footed so why does harry play him on the left wing,losing him is going to be painfull,i have no idea why harry played that system against everton

if we had played 5 in the middle like henry barton much fer and kranscar we could have eaked out a draw and that would have taken us out of the bottom three

there so called wonder goal was a freak that hit the back of one of our players which sent the ball on a completely differant path

if they hadnt of got that first goal we may have held them but not with two wingers

Actually Phillips first got noticed in the blacpool team that was in the prem and he looked class. He also put some very good displays in for blackpool in the championship and the fact of the matter is at QPR he hasn't had a run of games to hit form because of injuries. So your views on him and others on here are very harsh imo.

As for Hoilett he has had so many chances to impress and has let us down time and time again. His pass in the play off final just makes up for the thousands and thousands of pounds this bloke had drained from the club with poor performances. To have a winger with such poor distribution what is the point. He doesn't even chip in with the odd goal which he did at Blackburn.

Loses the ball in key positions time and time again because he hadn't learnt to lift his head and look at whats going on around him. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

well

well maidstone hoop nice read, and although we disagree,that was a nice articulate account that gives a completely differant picture

BUT I WOULD PLAY HOILET AGAIN AGAINST WEST BROM
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Actually Phillips first got noticed in the blacpool team that was in the prem and he looked class. He also put some very good displays in for blackpool in the championship and the fact of the matter is at QPR he hasn't had a run of games to hit form because of injuries. So your views on him and others on here are very harsh imo.

As for Hoilett he has had so many chances to impress and has let us down time and time again. His pass in the play off final just makes up for the thousands and thousands of pounds this bloke had drained from the club with poor performances. To have a winger with such poor distribution what is the point. He doesn't even chip in with the odd goal which he did at Blackburn.

Loses the ball in key positions time and time again because he hadn't learnt to lift his head and look at whats going on around him. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned.
          Agree with all of this. Hoilett can definitely go. Matt Phillips just needs games.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            well maidstone hoop nice read, and although we disagree,that was a nice articulate account that gives a completely differant picture

BUT I WOULD PLAY HOILET AGAIN AGAINST WEST BROM
            I believe he was at somewhere like Wycombe before Blackpool picked him up where he done well and then that year under Holloway he in the prem he looks a really pacey dangerous winger. He just hasn't had game time for us so I just don't understand how he can be judged after 1 or 2 games this year.

Comment

There's a very good footballer in Phillips. He's just got to get his confidence up. Trust me - he's the real deal.

As for Jr....... He's gash. If we get £4 million for him then I'll eat my hat.

Which kinda comes back to that old question...... Why did we let Routs go?........

Comment

I was so excited when we bought he. He was the reason why Blackburn took so long to get relegated - he was keeping them up.

If he had more confidence, which he wont get as he gets groaned at whilst at LR, we would see a good player again. As another poster said, he was probably our MOTM against Everton - so playing away from home might be better for hi, for now at least.

Comment

I am actually a big fan of Holliet. His final ball isn't good enough but I don't think he is as bad as most make out.

If he can stay clear of injury's I personally think he is worth a run of games.

We do lack pace and he certainly gives us an outlet
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hoilett was a disappointment for most of his time here, however, against Everton he showed glimpses of his true value. Maybe he already knows something and is putting himself in the shop window or he is starting to fight for his place?

Comment

another one of harrys great moves get rid of a player whos 24 who could still turn good and let him go to bigger clubs where we wont get a fee or let him go to a club fighting for relegation like LCFC id keep him get rid of phillips, hate to say it but Hoilet has more quality and a better player in the prem than phillips

the only reason why hed get rid of hoilet IMO you must be getting someone better to replace him as I don't think hes a fringe player - he would be in the team if Vargas wasn't playing wide

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by Chalet1882 View Post
                        another one of harrys great moves get rid of a player whos 24 who could still turn good and let him go to bigger clubs where we wont get a fee or let him go to a club fighting for relegation like LCFC id keep him get rid of phillips, hate to say it but Hoilet has more quality and a better player in the prem than phillips

the only reason why hed get rid of hoilet IMO you must be getting someone better to replace him as I don't think hes a fringe player - he would be in the team if Vargas wasn't playing wide
                        Hoilett is pants!!...... If Vargas wasnt here, the only reason Hoilett would be playing is because no one else could play that role and we would 'still' be looking to replace him....... As for the Everton match, he had an ok game purely based on him winning the ball, but he was just as quick to give it back again. We cant keep holding on to players just because of their past reputation or that they show glimpses of decent football every once in a blue moon. Dont get me wrong I'm all for giving players time but surely he's had his time/chances???.... Can add Phillips to that list as well IMO.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Hoilett is pants!!...... If Vargas wasnt here, the only reason Hoilett would be playing is because no one else could play that role and we would 'still' be looking to replace him....... As for the Everton match, he had an ok game purely based on him winning the ball, but he was just as quick to give it back again. We cant keep holding on to players just because of their past reputation or that they show glimpses of decent football every once in a blue moon. Dont get me wrong I'm all for giving players time but surely he's had his time/chances???.... Can add Phillips to that list as well IMO.

I still think hes better than phillips IMO hoilet is a better player than him

I didn't say I rate him though

id rather keep hoilet and ship phillips as they are both the same sought of player

out of the wingers we have

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                          X