No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloke seems trouble and anyone who can stoop so low as to assault women is vermin in my opinion... Give Ched a shout too whilst we're at it...

Comment

West Ham apparently gonna terminate his contract......got to be worth giving him a last chance saloon go

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        West Ham apparently gonna terminate his contract......got to be worth giving him a last chance saloon go
        I would. Done well for us overall. Not sure you'd see the best of him in the championship.

Comment

Only if we off load Tarbie, we couldn't afford 2 show ponies
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Only if we off load Tarbie, we couldn't afford 2 show ponies
            Surely something's gotta happen with the fat Moroccan this window? Getting ridiculous now. Either play him when he's fit or come to an agreement about terminating his contract. Doing no one any favours him being surplus on a reported 60k a week. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Surely something's gotta happen with the fat Moroccan this window? Getting ridiculous now. Either play him when he's fit or come to an agreement about terminating his contract. Doing no one any favours him being surplus on a reported 60k a week. Crazy.
              Totally agree Jimmy
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think we all agree, it's just a waste of money. I hope our club have learnt from paying over the odds now, this should never happen again from this window onwards. Have the board learnt from it will be the big question?

Comment

Good skills but not the right sort: inconsistent and trouble maker.
                  Last edited by Yousef; 17-12-2014, 06:24 AM.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Wasted Talent

Comment

Tarabt & SWP - combined wages 6.5 million per annum = no impact on 1st team. Economics of madness.
                      Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

We are paying over 120k a week to two players that are surplus to our requirements! We could have 4 good CC players for that amount. What a waste of money.

Comment

Seems to be on his way in January.

Would we have him back?

Leicester & Burnley both touted as potential destinations.

Im torn on him. Wasn't massively impressed, but not sure the championship is his kind of league but he did show glimpses of class & we are very short on creativity in this side. Could be worth a punt IMO.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...rrison-4750056
                          ITK??
                          http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...morrison-swoop

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
                            Tarabt & SWP - combined wages 6.5 million per annum = no impact on 1st team. Economics of madness.
                            Modern day PL football is madness. The money involved is astronomical. Andy Carroll bought for £35m?! Adam Lallana bought for £27m?! Don't try and put any sort of logical thinking into football & the money involved mate, the days of that are long gone.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yep, like this guy, he works for the team, and bags of skill!
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

I think he would be worth taking on loan til the end of the season with the provision that if he is unable to play for a long time (through injury or any other reason) we can ship him back to West Ham.

Comment

Working...
                                X